Really?

I only logged on an EA server for one reason. At no point of time should you use your sim tickets 9 times on 3 different stages and receive not one shard. Period. Keeping the algorithm that controls these handouts in the game coding will continue to make you loose customers. Fix the shard payout or loose potential money. I shouldn't be the one to tell y'all this cuz you already know, however continuing to be greedy will loose you customers.

Replies

• Options
    BlkGhost wrote: »
    I only logged on an EA server for one reason. At no point of time should you use your sim tickets 9 times on 3 different stages and receive not one shard. Period. Keeping the algorithm that controls these handouts in the game coding will continue to make you loose customers. Fix the shard payout or loose potential money. I shouldn't be the one to tell y'all this cuz you already know, however continuing to be greedy will loose you customers.

Yeah but by that logic you should also never have a 9/9 run either, but they happen. I went 8/9 for Rey once, it was amazing.
  • Options

Lol. Welcome to SWGOH. It happens. Lots. And it's alright. Some days are better than others.
  • Options

The weather report says it will be sunny tomorrow. Hang tight bud!
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Good thing its free...
  • Lirg
    170 posts Member
    Options
    I cringed harder and harder Every time I read how you used the word "loose". But in all seriousness, try refreshing, and maybe you'll finally get the shard. Cheers m8.
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Actually there is a 2.3% chance of going 0 for 9. I like the variance. About the same odds as going 3/3
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Lirg wrote: »
    I cringed harder and harder Every time I read how you used the word "loose". But in all seriousness, try refreshing, and maybe you'll finally get the shard. Cheers m8.

Maybe he is referring to our general sluttyness?
  • Options
    I get it, but we have patience with this game and new gamers will not. I like this ugame alot. Pocket Starships is better at customer interactions and prices than SWGOH. I put money into that game like I put money into this game and to have a completely randomized handout system without safeguards to stop zero rewards is ludicrous in my opinion. They didn't make this game for EA, they made it for us. NOW BE FAIR!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum.

Just out of curiosity, Wookie, do you actually have a schedule you follow in terms of moderating or just general time frames: AM as schedule permits, evening as schedule permits.

Either way, you're dedicated
  • Options
    MosDefJeff wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum.

Just out of curiosity, Wookie, do you actually have a schedule you follow in terms of moderating or just general time frames: AM as schedule permits, evening as schedule permits.

No schedule, I am pretty wired in. I use voice for most posts and I have never slept too much. (Living in a basement there are small windows and very little light. :) )

Cheers!

• Options
    MosDefJeff wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum.

No schedule, I am pretty wired in. I use voice for most posts and I have never slept too much. (Living in a basement there are small windows and very little light. :) )

Cheers!

I see why EA is robbing us now. They need to pay their people.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Just curios 0/9 many got, but did anyone ever get 3/3 on a shard? How about 6/6 or 9/9?
  • Lirg
    170 posts Member
    Options
    *raises hand*
  • Options
    I've gone 6/6 I've also gone 0/6.. :)
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    @BentWookiee Ok faith restored! :smile: Thought it only goes one way. Then it's working properly.