F2P Arena Team

Im Curious at to what Free to play players have in their Arena squad. I have Sid ( Leader) / Lumi / Kylo Ren / CT-5555/ and Asajj. Is this a good team or should I replace them?

Replies

• Options
    Qjg, GS, Dooku...
  • Options
    Dani_PvP wrote: »
    Qjg, GS, Dooku...

Go with this to replace Fives, Kylo and Asajj
  • Options
    Lumi, Sid , 86, QGJ and Phasma. I alternate lead between QGJ and Phasma.

That's my primary team.
  • Options
    Dooku Lead
    Poogle
    Poe
    Sid
    Kylo

Thats my aoe team, I take rank 1 daily
    Its Viable againts monstrous Speed Dps characters like Rey, GS, QGJ that's protected by RG
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm f2p, and get rank 1 daily.
    QGJ (L) 7*, Rey 6*, lumi 7*, dooku 7*, GS 7*.
  • Options
    The meta is changing. Farm a squad with good synergy and you should be allright.
  • JD1111
    19 posts Member
    Options
    With Fives & Kylo I would try to bring up Phasma as a leader. I ran a team of Phasma, Kylo, Fives, Lumi & Sid for a while. It was a strong team & got me into the top 100 at the time. Lack of speed was my only issue, but it could be a great team again when the meta shifts with the next update. Dooku would be great on that line up too if you have him geared up.
  • Options
    I had been using Poggle (L), 86, GS, Phasma and ST Han which kept me in the top 50 for a while. I tried switching Phasma and Han for RG (4*) and RP and that was fun, too. RG is just so disruptive.

I think I might try Poggle (L), 86, GS, RG and Han to see what happens.
  • Options
    I currently run:
    QGJ (L) 5* lvl 71
    Yoda 5* lvl 71
    JC 5* lvl 70
    Lumi 7* lvl 71
    Sidious 5* lvl 70
    all are gear VIII and half way to gear IX. I'm ranking in top 400 and nearly getting to top 200
  • BastilaDhan
    163 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    My team is

Qui Gon Jinn (L) 5* Lvl 65

Kylo Ren 6* Lvl 70

St Han 6* Lvl 65

Sidious 7* Lvl 65

Luminara 7* Lvl 70

all of them are Gear 8 except Luminara who will soon join them. With this team I sit in the top 100 sometimes breaking the top 50!

Today I will be using Phasma 6* as Leader and removing Sidious whilst putting Qui Gon on the back bench to see how that works out :)
    Inglorious Blasters I Guild Leader I 'We drink a lot of tea.'
  • Options
    I'm F2P in a sever where 99% of teams in the top 100 are max star/gear squads around 28,000 squad power. I took Rank 2# yesterday running:

All max gear
    QGJ 6* Lead
    Ahsoka 6*
    Yoda 6*
    Eeth 7*
    Lum 7*
    ☮ Consular ☮