MOD question: what are good stats on +Crit Damage pieces ?

Korban
100 posts Member
Primary +Crit Dmg is ONLY on a triangle piece. And there is no secondary +crit damage attribute.

So what stats are considered good on +crit damage? Is there some other way to stack +crit damage, besides the only available single Triangle piece?

Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    You need to use a set of 4 of them. The set bonus from 4 CD mods and the primary on the triangle is the only way to increase your character’s CD stats.
  • Options
    222% is what you get with 6E mods, using a CD set and CD primary on the triangle. That's it for what you can do with mods. (I believe it's 216% for 5A mods, but don't quote me).

Mods will not otherwise affect your CD. However there are lots of other ways to gain CD. Depending on the character, the Mastery stat you gain once you hit relic levels might increase a particular toon's CD. This is hard coded into the character, so either relic levels do affect CD for that character or they don't. You can't convert the toon into a type that gains CD via mastery, but if they do get that, you can control how many relic levels you give them.

Many leadership abilities also affect CD. I can't remember all the Unique abilities in the game, but I'm sure some of them also affect CD of not just the character with the unique but also other allies while the character with the unique is active.

And, of course, some characters can grant CritDamageUP buffs. Some do this by themselves, others by copying the buff from another toon the way that GMY can copy enemy buffs and spread them, or the way that Fulcrum can copy ally buffs for herself.
  • Korban
    100 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for awesome answers, guys.

So what secondaries should I be looking for on +CD pieces? Crit/Speed/Offense (Potency/Tenacity)? Cause I've only seen +CD on attacker toons (maybe support)
  • crzydroid
    7336 posts Moderator
    Options
    Speed secondary is always the answer.
    Besides that, for someone with high CD, offense is a good secondary as well.
  • Options
    Offense % and speed first of all, flat offense on crosses and squares (since primary will be offense %). Crit chance is next best alternative.

Depending on the character you use it on, you might also look for potency secondaries (Vader), health % (Nightsisters for example) or protection (GAS).
  • Options
    I like it when they have offense, offense%, and speed. 4th don't matter. 47qgd6qa37gl.jpg
  • Options
    I’d probably like a little more speed than that, personally.

Not sure I’d be slicing a 6 dot mod on Vet Smuggler Chewy either.
  • Options
    I’d probably like a little more speed than that, personally.

Not sure I’d be slicing a 6 dot mod on Vet Smuggler Chewy either.

I like the mod and will give it 2 more rolls.