Clone troopers

IamtheDarkSide318
31 posts Member
edited May 2021
Clone troopers are ruining this game...the fact that these teams can repeatedly get turn after turn after turn is nonsense...I was in the conquest and I’m going against general skywalker with clones...their turn meter never dropped and they continued getting turn after turn...while my team with relic 7 Sith with sith eternal emperor I didn’t get one single turn...this is garbage...capital games, your slowly ruining this game...with teams that just get continuous turns and you can’t even get a turn to strategize on what to do...you guys are making teams that can ONLY be countered by certain teams...this makes ANY other choice in strategy irrelevant...you guys are ruining this game...

Replies

• Options
    ...you guys are making teams that can ONLY be countered by certain teams...this makes ANY other choice in strategy irrelevant...you guys are ruining this game...
    Choosing the right counter is part of the strategy. Where exactly would the strategy be if there was a "counter it all" team?
  • Options
    GAS in conquest is really op, however the clones are far from unbeatable. Use Padme v GAS in conquest.
    3v3 FTW
  • Options
    No I just think it’s dumb at how this game is turning into bonus turns...clone troopers with a bonus turret...even no on conquest...they’re repeated turns and high damage repeatedly over and over...is garbage...