Conquest sector 2 boss modifier

Mi114
31 posts Member
edited May 2021
So guys, How the cost of opportunity is meant to act?? I dont know. In description they say player allies will get their cooldown reduced by 3. I got 0. Even in negatives when GAS crits me. Cg, you wanna make that mode hard enough, do that but why is this cheating? I was using EP Vader Thrawn Geo brood and Traya. Thought that even without cooldown reduction disks, I will be able to force crush eveeryone to death due to the modifier. The loss was too bad to endure.

Replies

• Options
    I had the opposite effect. It was reducing the enemy cooldown so Rex had no cooldown on Form Up and was constantly feeding tm and I never got a turn
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly, I think the modifier is bugged. It seems to work on both directions. My R8 SLKR got 1 shot by gas the first time, but Rey cakewalked the event and all 5 resistance survived on my 2nd attempt.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    The description is incorrect and crumb has posted the correct version in a content update I think
  • Ryconnan
    168 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    The description is incorrect and crumb has posted the correct version in a content update I think
    jtkc08pjemgl.png

You are correct on all counts 😀
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    They basically broke all the boss modifiers.
  • Options
    I just did a SEE solo
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    It seems I somehow got the s2 modifier at s1 boss. I have completed s2 and I just returned for feats while my Sith rest, and my team kept losing max health in s1 boss fight. There is no indication it the appropriate modifier or my datadisks that it should happen, and it didn't happen before, even with the same team.
  • Hortus
    623 posts Member
    Options
    Easily killed him with R4-R6 CLS team with two feats (screw 700 TMR), wasn't even aware that boss modifiers were incorrect.