Stuck at Conquest stage 3 normal CLS

I have
Relic 7 KRU
Relic 7 sith trooper
Relic 7 KR
Relic 5 Executor
Relic 5 hux

Cant even do anything and all die except KRU and KR. And zero dmg is done to CLS

I have tried used the speed increase 15%.

Replies

• Zumwan
    357 posts Member
    Options
    I was able to clear this with my only Relic, R5 JKA.
    I have Padme G12 and a bunch of weaker GR toons that get hurt and then killed, to give extra turns to both JKA and Padme. Given that I have Offensive buffs, defensive buffs, and two stacks of green Stacking Offense, every time JKA takes a turn he's stronger and stronger. By the 2nd or 3rd time he uses his AOE he can wipe out the entire team, with some RNG on your favor to keep him alive until then.
    Maybe this helps.
  • Options
    What data disks are you running? And can you post the link to you roster?
  • Options
    Im using

Vitality 27% health 22% protection
    Vitality 35% health 28%protection
    50% protection
    27% office 27 cri dmg
    Leader 66% hp 53 protect 40 offense 20 speed
    11% health steal n defense penetration
    Enemy take two dmg over time and burning 2 turn

I have 4 more spare
    Stacking offense 5%
    Stacking offense 4%
    25% protection
    1 turn cri dmg up, cri chance up and offense up
  • Options
    I managed it with dr, fallen basty, gg, gba and vader plus the speed consumable. Lots of aoe and a pre taunt helped a lot
  • Options
    I managed to do it with a trooper team. LVeers, starck, piett, moff and distance, all r3 except piett r5.
    Gideon had a +137 speed mod set.
  • Options
    I managed to do it with a trooper team. LVeers, starck, piett, moff and distance, all r3 except piett r5.

Distance?
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options

Distance?

The strat only works if the Troopers are social distancing
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    Options
    I have the team you have relic and I tried it several ways. They just die before I get a turn.

So I ended up using Revan. What other teams do you have?
  • Options

Distance?

Range
    3v3 FTW
  • Options

Distance?

Range
    3v3 FTW
  • Options
    Ah yes, range trooper. I just directly translated the German name, Distanz Truppler.
  • BonesRebo
    19 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    This worked for me, GMY lead with JK anakin, ashoka tango, gen Kenobi, JKR.

Used 70+% tenacity booster and 44+% max protection, this helped with actually getting to have a turn before it's been 2 mins.

The mark from JKR and cleanse from kenobi were very clutch as well as stealing all the bluffs with GMY right before this.

My JKR is only Gear X but luckily the bonus turn meter from resisting debuffs and the 70+% tenacity were alot of help.

Once I got luke down it was easy mode.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    I cleared it after 20 tries using the same team. Got real lucky.
  • Options
    Ah yes, range trooper. I just directly translated the German name, Distanz Truppler.

Haha too funny. The name doesn't relate to distance but out on the range, like a series of mountains or hills definition.
  • Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDFTHiJR63U
    An alternative view on the high ground.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Mi114
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Late for the comment but try using Traya(2 zeta) lead, Vader, And 3 tanks( Mine are GBA Bossk and Enfys nest). It should be a cakewalk with 11 keycards.
  • Options
    Thorozar11 wrote: »

Haha too funny. The name doesn't relate to distance but out on the range, like a series of mountains or hills definition.

Yeah, I always assumed they meant a mountain range with the name and not distance, hence the artificial fur and stuff, like in the movie.
    Still a funny translation though.