Mod Haul pack....

Anyone buy this yet?

Replies

• Options
    If someone does, you can be sure they’ll come here to moan about it!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Buying mods with no idea what the secondaries are seems to be less than ideal.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn’t. There’s no guarantee what secondaries you get and is a high RNG gamble. You’re better off spending that money on the core gear bundle
  • Options
    You don't know primaries on the right side mods either. You could get lucky, but your more likely to get crap imo
  • Straegen
    194 posts Member
    Options
    If they guaranteed a Speed 5 initial secondary, they would sell a lot more of that pack for sure.
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    Options
    Straegen wrote: »
    If they guaranteed a Speed 5 initial secondary, they would sell a lot more of that pack for sure.

They already done that, 6 starting speed. People bought them thinking they were special and it would only roll speed. The complaints were hilarious
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    On the other hand it’s not that expensive . If you sometimes enjoy buying a lottery ticket for the excitement that you might win (even though you realise you most likely won’t) you might as well try the mod pack.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Stokat wrote: »
    On the other hand it’s not that expensive . If you sometimes enjoy buying a lottery ticket for the excitement that you might win (even though you realise you most likely won’t) you might as well try the mod pack.

Except when you buy a lottery ticket, you're hoping to win something that will change your life - not win 1 or 2 of something you already have 20 of.

Once again, the forum shows it needs its analogy game buffed significantly.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Except when you buy a lottery ticket, you're hoping to win something that will change your life - not win 1 or 2 of something you already have 20 of.

It’s a direct comparison, not an analogy. I feel that the point most likely will continue to elude you but the nature of the prize is not relevant to the concept of a lottery. What you win isn’t necessarily something life changing like a ton of cash, go to a fair and it can be a box of chocolates or buy a pack in star wars mobile game and it could be a mod with a good speed upgrade.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

It’s a direct comparison, not an analogy. I feel that the point most likely will continue to elude you but the nature of the prize is not relevant to the concept of a lottery. What you win isn’t necessarily something life changing like a ton of cash, go to a fair and it can be a box of chocolates or buy a pack in star wars mobile game and it could be a mod with a good speed upgrade.

Raffle.