Darth revan vs darth revan

RyanLee1989
10 posts Member
edited May 2021
Ok i was on conquest and i went up against a sith empire squad and i instinctively tried too fear him knowing that in my experience it don't work. Immediately after trying that i get feared and dominated... What's strange is that my revan and my bastila is almost 6 relic levels higher with the same zetas. Am i missing something here? does it seem like stats and relics don't matter?... Is there certain mods that give you immunity and super strength because it seems like the AI is always stronger then me. Is it my strategy? Do i need too "get gud"... Im really trying to figure this out...
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend any mirrors in conquest, all enemies have boosted stats, so they have high offense, speed etc

Which is bad for DR mirrors, you might want to look into your data disks if you plan on brute forcing with DR, leaders resolve, Zealous Ambition and the like

ZA makes your support toons hit really hard, you can make your BSF hit up to 200k on her AOE lightning attack on a critical hit
  • Options
    Fear totally works on Darth Revan & Sith Empire. If you have not seen this happen much before it is because your Fallen Bastila is slower then theirs. When the faster Fallen takes a turn your get hit with corrupted battle meditation. And as part of Fallen Bastila's Force Bond ability, characters with corrupted battle mediation can't apply debuffs.

In DR mirror matches having the faster Fallen Bastila is a huge edge. And in the higher stages of conquest that will very rarely happen. Note that in conquest in addition to boosted states each node has some kind of bonus feature that the enemy squad gets a benefit from. Worth looking at those as some of them are a lot harder to deal with then others and at times it can be worth going around it if it is an option.
  • Options
    Wow, thank you... Ill add some speed mods to her asap and try it again.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    ZA makes your support toons hit really hard, you can make your BSF hit up to 200k on her AOE lightning attack on a critical hit

O i know, that is usally what i do after i fear them.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you... Ill add some speed mods to her asap and try it again.

You should add speed mods to her anyways, but you probably won't outrun the enemy bastila in conquest, because they have insane stats. (I'd probably just not fight DR at all except if there is no other option or if it's the only option to a very good data disk)
  • Options
    I find that using Brood Alpha with Queen's Will Zeta when replacing Sith Empire Trooper, and Darth Vader with MM zeta replacing HK work well. Their Drevan will attack the brute, and a reliced Darth Vader usually goes right after him because the generated teams don't have him, and Drevan, Badstilla, and Malak give Vader a pretty decent speed boost, so he can take someone on the enemy team out before they do anything.
  • Options
    I find that using Brood Alpha with Queen's Will Zeta when replacing Sith Empire Trooper, and Darth Vader with MM zeta replacing HK work well. Their Drevan will attack the brute, and a reliced Darth Vader usually goes right after him because the generated teams don't have him, and Drevan, Badstilla, and Malak give Vader a pretty decent speed boost, so he can take someone on the enemy team out before they do anything.

I been thinking about putting a zeta on darth Vader, i will straight up avoid any darth Vader that has a zeta in the arena cause i know i don't stand a chance, he is def worth it but i have like 10 things going on right now... I been trying to finish my DR team because i only have DR and bastlia reliced and zetaed... Malak is 5 star g11 (is he even worth using at 5 star?), HK is g12, sith mar is g11... I feel like my team was so much better before i got malak but after all the mod switching they are not the same..