beskar mando is a bad designed character

ReyVsMando
38 posts Member
edited May 2021
whistling birds is a rare and expensive to upgrade skill in the series that has a fast surprise effect.. to what is used to get out of an emergency situation to justify the cost of this upgrade.. he doesn't stand there in such a ridiculous pose and waits until he shoots those things down.

it feels clunky too.

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    ReyVsMando wrote: »
    whistling birds is a rare and expensive to upgrade skill in the series that has a fast surprise effect.. to what is used to get out of an emergency situation to justify the cost of this upgrade.. he doesn't stand there in such a ridiculous pose and waits until he shoots those things down.

it feels clunky too.

And another post about how bad Bando is...
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    He is as close to a free legendary as you can get without being Yoda. He wasn’t meant to be good.
    3v3 FTW
  • Options
    As a fan of The Mandolorian, I was so glad to know the announcement of Beskar Mando. I couldn't wait I threw Money to get him earlier but all for Worst Journey Guide char ever. I greatly regret it. Even with CAT, GL Kenobi whatever CG ideas, I ve decided not to buy anything...
    Waste of time, Waste of money such a Regret & Disappointment on Beskar from CG design. :'(
  • ReyVsMando
    38 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    I mean he doesn't have to be the strongest but he's just boring, one-sided, clunky, bad animations. it makes me even sadder when you need him for his ship now. since they could have quietly given out "the mandalorian" for it as a prerequisite. I had also left some money out to prepare myself because im a big fan. therefore, the character drop was already disappointing so I canceled everything after dropping money and that stuff hangs in my roster around 6 stars in the desert.

It's also difficult to upgrade such a bad character when you're in a guild. they also do it on purpose to release the bad characters that are then needed for something else. if there is something that I really don't like is to spend a long time with something that is useless and then and declared it as a prerequisite for something. that's just anti fun.
  • Options
    You sure spent a lot of time finding arguments why you think it's a useless character instead of actually researching how to use him.

Is Beskar Mando a reliable GL counter? No. But can you build a team around him that counters pretty much anything else? Yes.
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Options
    Guessing we will get another toon down the line that complements him and improves the squad.

On a side note what’s best mods for him and the armourer?
  • ReyVsMando
    38 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    strong or not strong he's just boring. good luck gearing up a beskar mando when u are in a guild that has plans. he doesn't do anything that is fun. they have saved everything so that someday they can knock out gl mando and make him as a requirement. he is not even half as spectacular as the mandalorian with the future winchester.

bored attack with a knife or he stands there for a while as if he were sitting on the toilet.

he doesn't even synergize with the armorer... the woman who build the whistling birds for him. so gear up the armorer for EEP... a guy in the lore who stands on the other side.
  • ReyVsMando
    38 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    they should have done the kit differently. whistling birds should be a move that always makes the opponent think about how to handle it. So e.g. if mando gets too much damage from too many enemies, he knocks out whistling birds (approximately like in the series).

e.g. when imperial troopers make a mass attack, the whistling birds can trigger.

then the tables are turned around and the snowball effect with the imperials suddenly disappears .

the imperials use the mass to their advantage and whistling birds is a counter to this just like in the series

much cooler new kind of anti snowball mechanic.

• Options
    series
  • Options
    ..or debuffs could also be included in this mechanic because mando has to be persistent all the time.

when his "stamina" becomes very critical, then GROGU comes into play.

now make a galactic legend mando with my ideas.
  • ReyVsMando
    38 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    ..or debuffs could also be included in this mechanic because mando has to be persistent all the time.

when his "stamina" becomes very critical, then GROGU comes into play.

now make a galactic legend mando with my ideas.
    Lol, just lol.

are you following me here with your cheap reactions? just go out my way.

first look at the movie in your head that got stuck here.

• TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    That's how forums work.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ReyVsMando
    38 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    i have interactions with some of the most famous concept artists worldwide better not try anything. what kind of dark side you talk about? I'll show you anakin skywalker style.

can you claim that you also interact with artists like the son of akira founder, kim junggi, karl kopinski, ai weiwei etc.? that's not even half of the list

i can

so tell your friend that too and get out of my way
  • ReyVsMando
    38 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    That's how forums work.

my concepts/ideas are implemented in reality and that in large format. with him there are only forum concepts so you have to come together with you e.g.

and then tell how a forum "works". in reality, you actually want to poke around between the lines, that's all.
  • Options
    i even have to hide my concepts from the industry. i.e. I can hardly show anything on Instagram because some people come directly from the industry and want to make money with it. so don't tell me anything here.
  • Options
    Sure, Jan.
  • ReyVsMando
    38 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    yeah sure lets move on mr lol dark side version gear level 8. no kyros needed.
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    i have interactions with some of the most famous concept artists worldwide better not try anything. what kind of dark side you talk about? I'll show you anakin skywalker style.

can you claim that you also interact with artists like the son of akira founder, kim junggi, karl kopinski, ai weiwei etc.? that's not even half of the list

i can

No one believes you.
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    i even have to hide my concepts from the industry. i.e. I can hardly show anything on Instagram because some people come directly from the industry and want to make money with it. so don't tell me anything here.

No one believes you.
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Options
    Loving the delusions of grandeur and self-importance, to give me chuckle 🤣🤣

Disappointed but not suprised this thread has gone off topic.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    Loving the delusions of grandeur and self-importance, to give me chuckle 🤣🤣

Disappointed but not suprised this thread has gone off topic.

Agreed, and neither am I.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    This thread went from “I don’t like Beskar Mando” to “my dad can beat up your dad” in record time.
  • Options

Look what we have here.... A Clone...
    Oh no no no, a CLOWN.
    When the wood gets wide, any type of bird could be seen.

@Kyno please close this off-topic discussion.
  • Options

Look what we have here.... A Clone...
    Oh no no no, a CLOWN.
    When the wood gets wide, any type of bird could be seen.

@Kyno please close this off-topic discussion.

agreed
  • Options

i can

Nobody cares and nobody believes you.
  • ReyVsMando
    38 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    deer-smells-********-weird-face-13682251193.gif

who cares mr chichi
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options