Question about data disc stacking

ragnoris
70 posts Member
edited May 2021
Has anyone determined how the stacking works? Is it a direct addition or do the affects compound?

For example if I have a toon with a base speed of 250 and apply 4 of the leaders resolves which give 20% speed does the toon end up at 450 speed (250x1.8) or is it 518 speed (250x1.2=300, 300x1.2=360, 360x1.2=432, 432x1.2=518)? I’m assuming it’s the 450 but haven’t generated the hard data yet to see.

Also does it impact how affects are applied if they are different data discs with the same boost?

Example leaders resolve and entrenched both alter protection. Since they are different disc, do they both scale based on base protection or does one apply and then the other?

Finally do discs apply based on base stats or base stats + mods?

Any data that people have would be appreciated.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Addition, they do not compound.

Almost nothing in game compounds, r2, chewpio, and one other I'm forgetting I believe are the only times stats get applied to the base before other calculations are done.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Almost nothing in game compounds, r2, chewpio, and one other I'm forgetting I believe are the only times stats get applied to the base before other calculations are done.

IG-11??

@Kyno
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

IG-11??

Kyno

There you go. Thanks