Normal Mode Sector 4 Rey help

Can anyone offer any help in a way to get through the Rey team on sector 4 normal conquest, the best ive managed is to take out one toon and she then just wipes me out.
The data disks ive been using are defensive and offence buffs, stacking offence, turn meter removal *2, entrenched (green one) and leaders resolve, il leave a link to my swgoh page so you can see what toons i have

https://swgoh.gg/p/255797188/characters/

Replies

• Options
    It will be very difficult because I only was able to beat it with vader or with DR and wat, but vader should be reliced for that to work. You can try vader lead with DR, piett, BSF and malak.

What data disks do you have, then I can also help with that
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Options
    williams93 wrote: »
    Can anyone offer any help in a way to get through the Rey team on sector 4 normal conquest, the best ive managed is to take out one toon and she then just wipes me out.
    The data disks ive been using are defensive and offence buffs, stacking offence, turn meter removal *2, entrenched (green one) and leaders resolve, il leave a link to my swgoh page so you can see what toons i have

I did it with Shaak clones very easily so don’t see why you couldn’t do it with GAS. I’m using a lot of offensive buff data disks, Ruthless offense, zeleaous ambition stuff like that. Did it first time and I only lost fives to the AoE of Rey and it by then it was only Rey left
  • Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    It will be very difficult because I only was able to beat it with vader or with DR and wat, but vader should be reliced for that to work. You can try vader lead with DR, piett, BSF and malak.

What data disks do you have, then I can also help with that

I was worried you may say that lol im working on my vader now but i doubt il have him ready before this is over plus my drevan or malak aint great at the moment, il give the team you suggested ago tho its worth a shot, i have 3 turn meter gains from buffs, two ruthless offences, vitality, a second entrenched, amplify agony and 2 convor's agility on top of the ones i put on my last comment
  • Options
    Gouj4 wrote: »
    williams93 wrote: »

I did it with Shaak clones very easily so don’t see why you couldn’t do it with GAS. I’m using a lot of offensive buff data disks, Ruthless offense, zeleaous ambition stuff like that. Did it first time and I only lost fives to the AoE of Rey and it by then it was only Rey left

i thought GAS would be alright but he gets smashed, did you target GL rey from the off or did you take out others first, i get stuck behind JTR taunting at points
  • Options
    I got through !! putting the two ruthless offence data disks on with a CC booster and reflexive barrier tech and GAS smashed through them, thank you for the advice guys, now its going to be the small task of SLKR lol
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Options
    you probably need to get the person who gives armor shred to rey out first, then you'll get through her quicker
  • Options
    I did it with gas. 2x leaders resolve and 5x entrenched.