Game Log-in

I don't remember the e-mail for my game login. Does anyone have any idea how I can get it back?EA help said they can't access it as it is linked to google play. Google play said it is a game developer issue. All I know is my new phone that I transfered to got my main account, but not my alt. I have my ally code and game name through my guild. Does anyone have any ideas?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    How many emails do you have?

Are you sure you alt account was linked to an email?
  • Options
    I logged in with a gmail address. I hit create account when I made my alt. Not 100% sure what happens then in the game, but that is what I did.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you log into the play store with any email addresses you have they will be an option to log in as from the game. You can go through your options that way.
  • Options
    There are no other accounts shown on play. Thanks for the suggestions amd help so far
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You would need to log into google play with your other gmail for it to show up.
  • Options
    I don't know the email. That is the problem
  • Options
    You can't have that many emails...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You can't have that many emails...

This, how many possible emails do you have, log in with the most probably and work from there.
  • Options
    I only have 2 emails. One that is for email, and one invented for the alt account.
  • Options
    Don't want to lose rha account, but sure am not starting over
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    sndnichols wrote: »
    I only have 2 emails. One that is for email, and one invented for the alt account.

So you do know which email you used then?
  • Options
    I would try “altemailaccount@gmail.com” with a password of abc123?!$
  • Options
    I am not sure how many times I need to say it, but I don't know what the email is. That is the problem, and the question. Is there any way to recover it with ally code and game name so I can continue to play. I am not starting over
  • Options
    I also have a swgoh.gg account if that would help in any way
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

This sounds like you are saying you know the email. Sorry for the confusion.
    I am not sure how many times I need to say it, but I don't know what the email is. That is the problem, and the question. Is there any way to recover it with ally code and game name so I can continue to play. I am not starting over

No they will not give out personal information (an email), even if you have the public information of an ally code and in game name.
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Options

No
  • Options
    Ok, thanks. Peace, out
  • Options
    I think what OP is saying is: he created the email to create a new account, then forgot what it is since he only used it once. Maybe that will help with the confusion.
  • Magruffin
    786 posts Member
    Options
    @sndnichols
    If you used your primary email to sign up for the secondary email , you may have an old activation requestvkicking around in your inbox that may have the alt email
  • Options
    I don't remember the e-mail for my game login. Does anyone have any idea how I can get it back?EA help said they can't access it as it is linked to google play. Google play said it is a game developer issue. All I know is my new phone that I transfered to got my main account, but not my alt. I have my ally code and game name through my guild. Does anyone have any ideas?

Maybe this will help if you used your primary account to recover the second one.

Click your Google Account button at the top-right
    Click Manage your Google Account
    On the left menu, choose Security
    Scroll down to Google apps with account address and click Manage access
    Scroll down to the very bottom to edit Password Manager and Linked Accounts

Or in your inbox try to search for

Verification
    Subscription
    Activate
    Confirm
    Welcome
    Unsubscribe
  • Options
    If you have the other phone go to your game centre on it and it should tell you what emails are associated with it i believe