Add easy mode conquest...

BonesRebo
19 posts Member
edited May 2021
Add easy mode conquest please...

Normal is hardly "normal". A relic 1 boss team outruns and destroys my relic 5 team with ease and gets 50 bonus turns before I get a single turn.

Should add an easier conquest for free 2 play or people that dont have such a good roster.

I'm basically done with 5 days left because I hit a brick wall on stage 3 boss. Feels like hard conquest since I cant make a dent with my best team.

Also the data cards I got are trash and hardly help at all.

I tried throwing in g12 "counter teams" and they died before I even got a turn...
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Unpopular fact: easy mode Galactic Challenge is Galactic War
  • Options
    I'm saying add just an easier mode of conquest for people who can't clear normal yet, like newer players and people with under developed rosters.

But that being said I finally was able to beat stage 3 boss (CLS) on normal by switching lead and a few boosters.

This worked for me, GMY lead with JK anakin, ashoka tango, gen Kenobi, JKR.

Used 70+% tenacity booster and 44+% max protection, this helped with actually getting to have a turn before it's been 2 mins.

The mark from JKR and cleanse from kenobi were very clutch as well as stealing all the bluffs with GMY right before this.

My JKR is only Gear X but luckily the bonus turn meter from resisting debuffs and the 70+% tenacity were alot of help.

Once I got luke down it was easy mode.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    BonesRebo wrote: »
    Add easy mode conquest please...

Normal is hardly "normal". A relic 1 boss team outruns and destroys my relic 5 team with ease and gets 50 bonus turns before I get a single turn.

Should add an easier conquest for free 2 play or people that dont have such a good roster.

I'm basically done with 5 days left because I hit a brick wall on stage 3 boss. Feels like hard conquest since I cant make a dent with my best team.

Also the data cards I got are trash and hardly help at all.

I tried throwing in g12 "counter teams" and they died before I even got a turn...

My rebel team with 1 G12 and the rest G11 or lower with chewpio being 4* just beat normal stage 3 luke... just gotta work it
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    I'm saying add just an easier mode of conquest for people who can't clear normal yet, like newer players and people with under developed rosters.
    And people who still don't understand game mechanics after playing for 4 years?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

The game mode is designed to be progressive.

As stated easy mode is GW, although they have said they left things in place to expand on either side of what we have now.

The idea is not that everyone should be clearing one or the other. The idea is, it is meant to grind you to a halt, and as time goes on you progress further as you develop more.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

But that being said I finally was able to beat stage 3 boss (CLS) on normal by switching lead and a few boosters.

You got more than halfway through. Seems like a good level of difficulty for you.