HRS, turn meter gain on basic not working?

The title says it all, seems like the turn meter gain on his basic is not working.

Replies

• Huitzy
    79 posts Member
    Options
    I also think So. I have him 7* full gear and very disappointed.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    It's 25% chance per ally to gain 25% Tm.
    Not the same as 25% chance for all allies, but 25% for allies to gain 25% TM.
    Otherwise, he would be on every team, but it works perfectly for me.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »

You may be right but it s says "25% chance to gain 25% turn-meter for all allies". So, you say that the description his misleading?
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Spartamaj wrote: »

You may be right but it s says "25% chance to gain 25% turn-meter for all allies". So, you say that the description his misleading?

Defintely, i use mine with other Rebels, i thought it was broken at first, but it works often enough for it to be viable.
    ****'s special is similar in that it should give 75% crit chance to assister, but he gets it instead.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Spartamaj wrote: »

Defintely, i use mine with other Rebels, i thought it was broken at first, but it works often enough for it to be viable.
    ****'s special is similar in that it should give 75% crit chance to assister, but he gets it instead.

OK then, but they should change the description.
    Anyway gonna be pretty good when he get 40% chance at ability lvl 8.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Yes- he is a hidden gem, lvl 80 he gets+15%TM gain, +15% stun chance and his unique gets 22.5% per enemy death and 45% when a RG dies (:
    {RotE}