Mods for bad batch, dark trooper, bo-Katan?

Richfxxx
449 posts Member
edited May 2021
Anyone got tips for modding these new toons, not seen anyone mention it properly and nothing on crouching rancor yet either?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Options
    Very suprised and disappointed no one has offered any suggestions or help.

Is the forum just for complaining, posting ridiculous polls and kit ideas these days?
  • Options
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    Very suprised and disappointed no one has offered any suggestions or help.

Is the forum just for complaining, posting ridiculous polls and kit ideas these days?

I'm sorry I can't offer modding advice for these toons, I usually use low stars as placeholders for mods that *may* be useful if I slice them....later.
    For the latter part of your post, yes, apparently the new folks like to post that trifecta of rubbish.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    Apologies I haven’t geared any of those characters yet and haven’t really thought about modding them. I think they are great characters, just don’t have the resources saved up for them yet.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    See above, also, you may want to make individual posts about each one. That may get a little more of a focused response.
  • Options
    Just look on swgoh.gg
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Options
    Just look on swgoh.gg

Where does it have mod suggestions?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    Just look on swgoh.gg

Where does it have mod suggestions?

You can look how others have modded characters.
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    See above, also, you may want to make individual posts about each one. That may get a little more of a focused response.

I understand your suggestion but think people would ignore just the same.

I feel for you kyno having to deal with all the ranting, complaining and irrelevant nonsense that gets posted on forum these days. I remember few years back the forum was good for getting help, sharing experiences.

• Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

👍 thanks kyno much appreciated 😊
  • Solus_Imperius
    232 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    DT go Offense Set with either Tenacity or Defense as the secondary
    4 Offense % Primaries
    Secondary Speeds of 20+
    His crits are rare and unnecessary, you want to do high base damage on the basic
    [Edit: I fully disagree with a Speed primary as 63% of the meta report shows
    His speed is irrelevant. Troopers are about assists and the TM train. By increasing troopers damage, you can more likely guarantee kills. The tm bonus is better than 32 speed.]

Bo is a different story
    I did Speed set with a Potency Set
    Speed, Crit Damage, Potency on the choice primaries
    She needs to dispel and apply her debuffs as well as hit decently hard

Derek the Death Trooper, is no longer needed because of Dark Trooper
    I haven't built Gideon lead so I can't comment on how people use him or the Imperial Remnant
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Options
    Most of agi scoundrels are CD set to go, so is bokatan.
  • Options
    Zanir wrote: »
    DT has high basic speed as well, so making him fast as well as hard-hitting is a good call.
    Making Dark fast because of his relatively high base speed is a common misconception. It's all about offense % primaries then as much offense secondaries as possible, speed is fine in the 230-250 range or even less.

Second set, ideally, is health or defense as suggested by Zanir, however since Dark's main (and mostly only) important stat is offense, you can even use a second mismatched set in favor of higher offense secondaries.
  • Options
    Echo likes speed and potency. Ik that much on Bad Batch. Maybe potency on Tech for stun as well. And Health / Prot on Wrecker.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/