More reasons to fix dodge

Kosar
84 posts Member
Tracking this since my last post on the issue, still not enough data, but pretty regularly 26/28, 15/18, 24/30 dodge rate which is absurd. Well post totals when I have enough. For comparison, non Dooku leads in my data are along the lines of dodging 3/18, 0/20, 4/26....

But that said, evasion is evasion, which means mostly just Basic attacks. Deflection is NOT enhanced by Evasion according to the Dooku tool tip. What started my tracking was watching 45/45 dodges on SPECIAL attacks, which means evasion shouldn't be factoring. That should be Deflection--a stat not effected by Dooku lead.

Something is incredibly broken about this. Right now I'm tracking an 80% dodge rate on limited samples, but the vast number of those attacks that are being evaded should never be going through a dodge check, but they clearly are. RNG is one thing, but evasion effecting incorrect checks and passing at a rate drastically higher than +15% is a clear indication something isn't right.

Either evasion and deflection and Dooku leader ability need to be vastly more transparent, or this needs to be fixed.

Every month we have a new something broken... Phasma assist was broken, everyone used her, it was fixed, she's absent... Poe drew the next wave of complaints cause he was everywhere, he was balanced.... Now 50-75% of leaders are Dooku and it's as broken as either of the other 2.... Among the other irritations, this is by far more game breaking than farming some gear and needs immediate attention... Especially before adding Fortitude or Protection or whatever it's being called...

Replies

• Devion
    11 posts Member
    Options
    dodge needs fixed period. Dooku, Old Ben, and Luminara's leader abilities are out of control.