Merger 3 guilds into 2

mikebtp
124 posts Member
PESTILENCE and WACE MINDU 4 PREZ are looking for a group of like minded folks who are interested in forming a 2 guild alliance from the best of 3 guilds.

PESTILENCE is currently at 194m gp after a couple retirements and kicking a couple of inactives. WM4P is 130m but in need of some new blood. Our group is made up of a bunch of chill, grown folks who like to have fun. We don'thave a ticket req cause our members participate daily. We currently run all heroic raids and are experimenting with cPit.

25 spots available including officer positions between the 2 guilds

If this sounds like something your guild or group would be interested in, feel free to contact me

in game 954-283-259

On Discord ObiWanJabroni#2659

or here

Below is our outline idea for an alliance....

2 GUILD ALLIANCE PROPOSAL

First & foremost, I want this plan to be mutually beneficial to both guilds and it is in no way set in stone. It is easily editable and open to negotiation. All that said, what I envision is:

SPLIT LEADERSHIP-Current guild leaders would stay in place at all times. Officers (we currently have 9) would rotate between guilds for a set period of time (2weeks to 1 month) on a voluntary basis or scheduled if there are no volunteers. This would allow everyone a chance to meet teammates and gives everyone chance to gain bigger rewards regularly.

ACCELERATED GROWTH FOR SMALLER (ACTIVE) MEMBERS-A number of team members with smaller rosters would be moved to bigger guild (I propose 3-5 at a time) with the scheduled officer cycle in order to fast track their growth through bigger rewards. This would also allow for some familiarity within the team while allowing these team members to contribute to guild activities sooner than they'd be able to.

SHARED INFORMATION/STRATEGY-Self explanatory

SHARED RECRUITING-Would allow bigger members of smaller guild to move into bigger guild as positions become available with familiarity of strategies and teammates. Also would provide a recruiting advantage to smaller guild by having the benefit of shared resources, teammates, potential advancement.

SHARED TEAM MEMBERS-Ideally some smaller/less active teammates from the bigger guild would be moved from the bigger guild to the smaller guild, while some bigger/more active teammates would move into the bigger guild from the smaller guild. This would be offset by the rotation of officers from the big guild to the smaller guild and rotation of small/active teammates to the bigger guild for accelerated growth. This will also allow smaller teammates from the big guild to earn better rewards through higher rankings in raids etc once moved to the smaller guild whole allowing the accts moving into the bigger guild better rewards as well. Again increasing everyone's growth at a faster rate.