Players Looking For Guilds - June 2021 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• MasterSeedy
    5045 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Found a guild. Thanks!
    Sub 1M gp FtP account with inexperienced but reliable daily player looking for guild:

GMan
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/364744918/

Galactic Power: 800k
    Character/Ship GP: 420/380
    Player Level: 85

Average Arena Rank: 1600s squad, but 40s for Fleet

They're very motivated, and I'm trying to do some mentoring, but they need a guild with regular chat so that there's always someone on line that can answer questions that might seem silly to a more experienced player (like finding the Journey Guide).

600 tickets daily. They've been finishing top3 in guild events with their current 120m guild, but it isn't working out since they have a lot of inactives. No 800k account should be finishing top3 in a guild that size, so this is more about explaining that they are highly motivated but just aren't in a good guild, not trying to brag about performance.

This player needs a guild with Rancor & HAAT each on sim and enough of an active chat so that they can make friends & get some occasional advice between the times when I'm available to help them make a significant farming plan (which will probably be once a month or so).

They should have a good plan in place soon, and with the right guild support they can grow quickly.

Please PM me & I will pass the right offer on to the player.

Thanks!
    Post edited by MasterSeedy on
  • Options
    Looking for a 290+ guild. I’ve got a GP of 5.93m, and I’ve got maxed out Galactic Legend Rey and Galactic Legend Luke. Close to unlocking Galactic Legend Obi-Wan.

Message me on Discord at ShteinedYa#5304
  • Lavelios
    8 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Guild found
    Post edited by Lavelios on
  • mastersith116
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    player with hyperdrive bundle looking for a guild my gg profile https://swgoh.gg/p/873235612/

I am still looking!
    Post edited by mastersith116 on
  • Options
    my guild merged... not sure to where so i am looking for somewhere new to call home...

about me....

working adult, not too active, getting bored of the game
    usually will make 600 tix, there are days I might be too busy to get on.

https://swgoh.gg/p/577364988/

drop me an ally request.
  • OptimusGrim
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Guild found. Thanks
    Post edited by OptimusGrim on
  • InvMars
    73 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    found, thanks a lot.
    Post edited by InvMars on
  • matthewemmendorfer
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    No longer searching
    Post edited by matthewemmendorfer on
  • Rooboy
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    all done. Thanks for providing lots of options.
    Post edited by Rooboy on
  • mastersith116
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Looking for a guild that does heroic raids https://swgoh.gg/p/873235612/
    Post edited by mastersith116 on
  • Options
    Hi all looking for a new guild to continue progress.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/983197134/
  • R2RektU
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    guild found thanks everyone
    Post edited by R2RektU on
  • StarWarsDave
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Guild found - I think! Thanks for all the messages!
    Post edited by StarWarsDave on
  • Spunkmidg
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Guild found thanks to everyone who reached out
    Post edited by Spunkmidg on
  • Hoth_Wampa
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Guild found... Thanks for the interest
    Post edited by Hoth_Wampa on
  • VaderRen5
    95 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Found my New Home
    Thank you all who reached out

Active f2p player looking for a guild doing all heroic raids. Would like the guild to be able to sim pit and AAT raid. I'm currently 11 battles away from unlocking GLKR! Also would like the guild to be active with most people getting 400+ tickets daily. Don't really want to use another source for chat. Hopefully this is the last time I'm looking for a guild. Thanks

Please message me in game at 315-592-536.
    Post edited by VaderRen5 on
  • mastersith116
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    I am still looking for a guild message me in game 873-235-612 I am looking for a guild that does GEO and get at least 15 stars preferably. send me messages for offers.
  • Nev
    88 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Thanks for all the offers, all sorted.
    Post edited by Nev on
  • lemon89
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Found - thanks all for the messages!
    Post edited by lemon89 on
  • Options
    Hello guys ! I’m actually searching for a 200-250m guild, I know for my account it’s a lot but I want to aim for a big one to evolve faster than I do in a lower guild, I can do 600 tickets a day, don’t worry, and I’m veryyyy active ! Hope you like my enjoy for the game and my investment for a guild ! Always 1st in both arena and I can adapt to any timezone !

GP: 950K
    Ally code: 432-885-771
    Discord: LoPiOs__#3656
  • Options
    LoPiOs wrote: »
    Hello guys ! I’m actually searching for a 200-250m guild, I know for my account it’s a lot but I want to aim for a big one to evolve faster than I do in a lower guild, I can do 600 tickets a day, don’t worry, and I’m veryyyy active ! Hope you like my enjoy for the game and my investment for a guild ! Always 1st in both arena and I can adapt to any timezone !

GP: 950K
    Ally code: 432-885-771
    Discord: LoPiOs__#3656

Seriously?!?!?!
  • Options
    Theritt wrote: »
    player with hyperdrive bundle looking for a guild my gg profile https://swgoh.gg/p/873235612/

I am still looking!

https://discord.gg/2AfTfkEE2f

Come chat with us in discord if you're still looking for a guild.

READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.
  • Options
    2 players looking for a better fit for ourselves.
    600 tickets daily
    1 gl each
    4.8 gp each
    1.8 JKL (I need to finish the last tier)
    1Gas g13
    1 Shaak ti and clones r7
    Both have either line or discord

Preferably looking for a guild that’s completing the new rancor raid. Ds and ls Geo

764112479-me
    952265236-other player

Message me on here or in game.

MTFBWY

• Options
    I guess I am going to start looking for a guild.

Player stats
    6,494,248 GP

View my Roster here:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/268682731/

Squad Arena - usually sub 100 sometimes sub 50
    Fleet Arena - Im almost always first unless work related issues get in the way.

Ticket Generation: This is where things might become a problem. I work long hours at work, Take what you think would be a long work week and triple it...
    Sometimes I hit 600 other days I might hit 200 or what ever the number is when you dump all your energy that day and cant do anything else. It is hit and miss depending on the work requirements for that day. I do not get a warning typically things get crazy more so lately than not.

There are some days I get on around noonish, some days I get on around midnight it all depends on the requirements of the job at that moment.

The main thing I am looking for are Kam Shards, but of course better rewards with TBs are a bonus.

The last alliance I left because I could not keep up with the ticket generation, I was supposed to go to one of their other guilds, but never got the invite, So I am seeing what is available here.
    The alliance I am in currently is a random alliance that I joined so I could use my guild event tokens, They have gotten the benefit of having a High GP guy in their TW which is a bonus for them until I find something that matches what I am looking for with expectations that are realistic for my current situation.

I also do not know if what ever moves I make will be permeant or temporary, I guess that all depends on the situation as time moves forward.
  • Options
  • Options
    Hello all, I am a newish player looking for a strong competitive guild with an active chat on discord or telegram. I am at lvl 85 and earning 600 tickets daily in a casual guild. I am very active every day for all events and trying to farm fast towards SL Kylo Ren and to get to a competitive position.  Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a great day!

Ally Code: 181-574-811

Eastern Time USA, GMT -4
  • Options
    Found a guild, thank you everyone!
  • Silce
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Found, thx
    Post edited by Silce on
  • sw_Rand
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    found. thx
    Post edited by sw_Rand on
  • Options
    Looking for a guild that is able to kill Challenge Tier Rancor.

Ally-Code: 925-936-615
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/925936615/
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: Eastern European Summer Time
    Language: EN, LT

GP - 4.4
This discussion has been closed.