Casual Guilds Looking For Players - June 2021 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Josh712
    92 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Rise Of Heroes (ROH) is now recruiting!

We’re looking for 1-2 active members to come join us. Our player base is mainly Europe based with some fellow Americans.

GUILD SWGOH.GG ABOUT US
    • 298M Guild (300+ when full)
    • Guild activities refresh at 15:30 UTC
    • All Heroic Raids (24 hour join period)
    • HPIT & HAAT (simmed) - 17:00 UTC
    • HSTR - 18:00 UTC
    • Crancor (on farm) - 19:00 UTC
    • 31* DS & 40+ WAT shards
    • 20* LS & 25+ KAM shards
    • TW is optional (mandatory to follow instructions if you do join)
    WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
    • 6M+ GP (Lower GP can be taken into consideration if you have a focused roster)
    • Have atleast 2 GL
    • KAM ready
    • 600 Daily Tickets
    • Be able to follow TW & TB instructions
    • An active Discord account
    • A swgoh.gg profile
    CONTACT DETAILS
  • Options
    Paddock Assassins 2 is looking for new members!

We are a true casual guild, we only ask that you are level 85 and have a few squads able to use for guild events. We are primarily UK based, running raids at 7PM GMT with a 24hr join period. If you're looking for a guild to steadily improve with no pressure, you'd be in good company!

More about us
    • 11 Open Slots
    • 118,000,000 GP
    • Players ranging from new to 5mil+ GP
    • All heroic raids
    • DS Geo 9 stars & 10-12 Wat shards
    • LS Hoth 33 Shards

Contact information
    Message me on here, or my ally code is 546-984-492
  • ocuelus
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Mercs' Order is looking for 4 or 5 players to join our guild.

We are a laid back guild but are quite active. We want to continue progressing in all personal and guild events, and would like to bring in people that love to play this game.

Our guild GP is 180million and we run all heroic raids. We're always trying to gain ground on Geo TB's and often win territory war.

We do not require the use of discord but we do ask that you have at least 2million GP.

If this sounds like the place for you and you want to have some fun with a few other folks let me know. We do everything we can to help each other out and there is no drama.

let me know if you have any questions and thanks for taking the time to read this posting. we wish you much success in life and in the game.

Ally code is 284-291-385
  • Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/19615/corellian-refugees/
    https://discord.gg/MjH4K4w
    CORELLIAN REFUGEES
    Are you looking for a guild that is serious enough to make steady progress in the game, but without excessive drama and control?
    We are a laid-back friendly guild. We won't try to control your roster - as long as you are active daily and pitch in with TB and TW, we are happy. Play the game in the way you enjoy it.
    We have all heroic raids on farm, currently 28 *DSGeo/16 *LSGeo in TB, about 25 Wat shards and a few KAM shards. GP just over 260m as we recruit new members. HSTR at 8:00PM US Central/0100 UTC. We are focusing on improving in CPit, we just got our 7 * Wats and now CPit and KAM are the priorities.
    We are a family that grows together. We have very low turnover (less than one per month), members tend to stick with us until they retire. We currently have 1 spot available.
    Preference will be given to rosters over 4.5m GP, but lower GP rosters will be considered if they can contribute to KAM/CPit.
    Send me a PM (keydash306#5766 on discord) or drop by our discord and say hi.
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18349/legends-of-light/

One retirement to be replaced (4.5M GP ++)

Legends of Light
    265M GP
    Relaxed GeoTB guild is at 49/50 (semi-active, no tix minimum)
    Raids at 7pm Pacific, 8m, 9c, 10pm Eastern.
    TW 128+ wins, kyros.
    We have 30+ GLs. No forced farms.

We are recruiting players for GeoTB to improve on our 26*/13* record. 30 Wat shards. Working on CPit roster development across the board.

Semi-active, no hard tix requirement. Must contribute to TW, TB, CPit success (have R5 teams or Wat-shard capable Geos).

Message us on our Discord recruitment server with your swgoh.gg profile or Ally Code.

https://discord.gg/C26WwgZ

Or get in touch in game: 494863299

MTFBWY!
  • Options
    Allansia Renegades is looking for a new guild mate to join us.
    Generally 50% UK based, 50% rest of the world so there's somebody playing all the time.
    We're friendly and chatty, but that's not a requirement... we have discord for a few who enjoy chat.
    We are at 92M GP and have members of all levels from beginners to really experienced.
    We'd appreciate contributions in Territory Wars and raids, but we're pretty efficient at those anyway.
    We are active, usually with 45 of us having been active in any 24 hour period but if you only play every couple of days, we're chilled with that too.
    Search for us - ALLANSIA RENEGADES.
  • Options
    "The Amero Project" 78 mil GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/79100/the-amero-project/
    We have 8 spots open, no mercs please.
    All Heroic Raids with 24h join time.
    TW (all victories) and TH (25*): not a must but preferable if you want gear 🙂
    A must is to have Fun/ Tickets and be polite.
    This is the guild you are looking for!
  • Options
    ALLANSIA RENEGADES
    search for us if you're looking for a friendly, chilled out guild.
    We're doing the Geonosian battle and about to start prize Sith raids.
    BUT... here's the difference with us....
    ... we don't expect you to contribute 600 tokens a day
    ... we don't expect you to play every day (but it'd be good if you did)
    ... we don't expect you to use discord (but we do have it if you like to chat)
    ... we don't kick after 24 hours inactive
    ... we don't need you to be 5M power (or even level 85 for that matter)

So, if you'd like a friendly guild which is 100% active and where you know your contribution will be recognised...
    ... search for us ALLANSIA RENEGADES

See you there!
  • Options
    Phantom Gaurd has a spot open for one player. We are a 226 mil gp guild. We do 21/11 in geo tbs. We are not doing cpit yet. Still building teams for it. We run on est time and just ask for participation in all events.
    We are looking for at least 4 mil gp.
    If you have any questions let me know in game.
    658-966-138
  • Options
    As long as you log on and play at least every other day, you’re golden.

Size = 150+ Million GP
    Guild age = 5 years

My profile name: RogueArchetype
    My Ally code: 887-474-148
    Guild Name: RebelLetsGo

===========
    We are a pure Casual guild with active members - FAMILY vibe (we have members who are siblings, parents, children of other guild members.. and just some cool ol’ game vets who like to log in and escape from the real work from time to time).

We mostly use in-game chat, but also have Discord (mostly to link to How-to YouTube stuff).

What’s weird is that we rarely lost Territory Wars, but we have no requirements about how you develop your characters or how you play the game….lol (You can look us up on SWGOH.gg)

WHY A CASUAL GUILD LIKE OURS?

If you’re not a fanatic, but you’re tired of spending real money to Gear and Level up, you need a strong casual guild full of active and established players.
    • RAIDS run daily.
    • All raids on Heroic level exempt for Sith Triumverate (because ain’t nobody got time for that)
    • Average player level is 85 but we don’t turn away lower level players (we BUILD THEM UP)
    • Kick out rule = 14 days inactive.
    • No daily ticket rule.
    • No other rules.

SUPER CHILL but we have enough strong players to just play without getting worried about things.

Play when you can. Don’t play when you can’t.

Five SPOTs open! Come on in!
  • BFromTheLBC
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    💥💥💥 SCRUFFY LOOOKING NERF HERDER /// RECRUITING NOW 💥💥💥

24ckybz2bgrv.png

We are a small casual guild (7) looking for new members. We have no GP requirements... just looking to grow and have fun. If you are interested we would love have you.

- King Jameson (Ally Code 598•236•287)

/// RAIDS ///
    The Pit - Tier III & Tier IV
    The Sith Triumvirate - Tier III
    Territory War - Not enough members yet.

Hopeful for ~400 raid tickets contributions per day, but not required.
    No kicks for inactivity.
    Post edited by BFromTheLBC on
  • DarthTysuf
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    The Revolutionists

A guild of around 7 or so active members who wants to bolster their numbers!

- Guild reset time: 11:30 PM UTC

RAIDS:

Rancor - Heroic, every 3-4 weeks
    AAT - Heroic, every 4 weeks
    Sith - V, every 4 weeks

Territory Battles:
    Both TB - Around 12 stars Light side and Dark side
    We cannot do Geo TB
    Not enough members to do Territory War

You aren't required to get 600 tickets every day, but it's nice if you can

You don't need to play everyday, and you won't be kicked for inactivity if you miss days.
    However, not playing for several months will (eventually) get you kicked, if I'm not lazy enough to kick you

To join us, just search up our guild! It's open for everyone to join! Again, we are The Revolutionists, we have a green mandalorian symbol.

My in-game name is Jámez, and my ally code is: 186-775-259
    Post edited by DarthTysuf on
  • Options
    Moravaci - a casual guild with only one rule - 7 days off =kick. We are looking for new members, who want to have fun. Anyone is welcomed. We are mostly from CZ but comunication in ENG is no problem. GP 40M only:) Just join us, or contact me - ally code 542-733-652. 4 spots open now!
  • DynastyX
    19 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    asixhgxwn9d9.png

“Legion X Of The Republic”

Our SwGOH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/g/85271/legion-x-of-the-republic/

We are a friendly and competitive group. Were focus on growing our guild to be more competitive. We are a good community willing to help each other out. We are looking for active members to help bring us to the next level.

We have a discord but is not required to join.
    What we can offer:
    - A competitive guild.
    - An active and friendly community.
    - Advice on roster building.

What we are looking for:
    - Be active and produce 500+ tickets a daily.
    - Participate in all guild event.
    - Be social and have a good attitude.
    - At least 1.5Mil GP and commitment to improve. (If you have less GP we will work with you as long as you are active)

If you are interested, please contact us.

ALLY: Code 917-883-859
    Post edited by DynastyX on
  • Options
    Hello fellow GoH players! Were the Grēy Order https://swgoh.gg/g/6364/grey-order/
    Our guild is currently looking to fill some vacancies from members who have become inactive (36/50).
    We are a friendly albeit quiet guild looking for players who will participate in guild raids, TW, and TBs. No boot for short term inactiavity or missed TW/TB but we ask people to participate when the do log in.
    We would love to have you. Thanks for reading.

All Raids Heroic.
    2.6 Mil + GP
  • bizznerd
    118 posts Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Bad Batch Force is a semi-competitive friendly guild and we are looking for new players.

We are still learning and growing as a guild, but I can assure you that we are highly motivated and in love with Star Wars/Bad Batch and this game in general.

Looking for
    Any GP
    Willingness to grow!
    min 75 lvl

Rules
    Please join TW if you can Participate in TB, Raids, GWs, & Tickets
    Be polite to other guild members
    Guild Reset = 12:00 UTC

Guild: Bad Batch Force
    12 MIL 21/50 - it is open to join
    https://swgoh.gg/g/84059/bad-batch-force/

If this is the answer you are looking for, come talk to our guild Officers on our Recruiting Server by clicking the link below. You can also DM me to find out more.

P.S. Don't be surprised when join our server - we play other games too xd
    https://discord.gg/mNbCMbHYvB
    The clones of Experimental unit 99 have a tendency to veer from standard combat protocol.

Join the Discord server

Our official site
  • Options
    Looking for active daily players
    All levels welcome
    Chill guild
    Playing for fun

Friends of Matt Radar Tech

Raids are on daily auto

83bje6evptw5.jpg
  • Options
    Looking for 10-20 New Members (Small Guild Merger or Groups of Friends)

We're a strong, casual, friendly guild looking for some extra, active players or a small guild to fill back up our guild numbers. We're Hammerstrike and looking to stay active with top level content. We currently have room for up to 20 members. If you have a small guild or a group of friends and want to join, message me here or send an in-game request to Powdermonkey (ally code 595-831-461). Looking forward to being back up to 50 active, fun players. Join today.
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/10717/bombad-canadian-generals/
    **Bombad Canadian Generals**
    151M+ GP

We’re a friendly, casual, independent guild looking for daily players. We enjoy helping each other and celebrating each other's accomplishments.

Currently looking for 10 players
    Daily participation is expected but we understand IRL comes first. A simple heads-up to an officer is all we ask if you'll be absent. 7 days of unexcused inactivity will be removed.

**__About Us:__**
    -40/50 members, groups or single players welcome
    -HPit (simmed) and HAAT (simmed)
    -HSTR 1-2 times a week depending on daily tickets
    -TW not a must (but if join participation a must) guaranteed zeta!
    -DS Geo TB 12 to 15 stars (9 Watt Shards and growing)
    -LS Geo TB 5 to 6 stars and growing
    -Guild reset 8:00pm EST

**__Requirements:__**
    -2.5M+ GP, but negotiable if you have at least one team HSith ready
    -Looking for players that have or building Geo’s
    -400 tickets per day (600 is preferred)
    -Discord

Interested? Check us out on Discord: https://discord.gg/txSapN
    Or message: Buster2008#5042
    OR Travis68#8123
  • Options
    Hello, OldSaltScott here. Seen your post and wanted to respond. I’m a long time player looking to slow down and help where I can. Have a good GP and looking “ChillAx” but be productive. I’m not a shark, just ready to change the way I play.
  • Options
    We’re a friendly and relaxed guild looking for players to contribute and grow stronger with us. Search for "Feddy" - open to join!
    We had some spots open up and welcome skilled, active players!
    Guild name: Feddy
    Guild GP: 125 million
    Spots open: 4
    Entry level: 85 (7 star General Kenobi preferred)
    Raids: All heroic raids
    Territory Battles: Dark side Geo
    Full of great players and allies. We play for fun but need people to stay active daily and contribute to guild events.
    Guild leader: LandoMack
    Swgoh.gg profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/landomack
    Ally code: 183-341-152
    Swgoh.gg guild profile: https://swgoh.gg/g/44154/feddy/
    On Discord
  • bizznerd
    118 posts Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Bad Batch Force is a semi-competitive friendly guild and we are looking for new players.

We are still learning and growing as a guild, but I can assure you that we are highly motivated and in love with Star Wars/Bad Batch and this game in general.

Looking for
    Any GP
    Willingness to grow!
    min 75 lvl

Rules
    Please join TW if you can Participate in TB, Raids, GWs, & Tickets
    Be polite to other guild members
    Guild Reset = 12:00 UTC

12 MIL 21/50 - it is open to join
    https://swgoh.gg/g/84059/bad-batch-force/

If this is the answer you are looking for, come talk to our guild Officers on our Recruiting Server by clicking the link below. You can also DM me to find out more.

P.S. Don't be surprised when join our server - we play other games too xd
    https://discord.gg/mNbCMbHYvB
    The clones of Experimental unit 99 have a tendency to veer from standard combat protocol.

Join the Discord server

Our official site
  • Options
    tpb1scavplak.png

I'm one of the officers at Ew0k Like an Egyptian and we'd love to have you. We're a pretty chill and casual guild here.
    You can message me here at Dannydgoatee, but my in game name is Bantha Milker. My ally code is 367-111-734

Our reset time is 12:30 am UTC / 7:30 pm CST / 8 pm EST.

159.7 million GP

We run all raids at HEROIC levels at 7 pm CST / 12 UTC / 8 EST. It keeps it super easy to keep track of things.
    Simmable Heroic Pit and Tank is every couple of days. And, Heroic Sith runs about every 5 days or so and lasts about 1-3 hours depending on who's hitting when.

Our guild does very well in our TW and usually end up winning. We are doing Geo TBs right now and getting better. We get about 6 LS and 13 DS. We are getting about 6-10 Wat shards at a time right now. But, with all of this, we get better each time and improve with more stars and more shards.

We're all a really great, friendly, fun, and helpful group. We love to strategize together, help each other with tips and suggestions, and love to geek out on Star Wars stuff.
  • Options
    Hallo Freunde
    Wir, die Grey Force suchen nach Verstärkung. :)
    Zu Uns:
    - Ca. 200 Mio Galaktische Power bei aktuell 46 Mitgliedern
    - Alle Raids werden auf Heldenhaft gespiel ( Rancor und HAAT natürlich simuliert)
    - Den Challenge rancor schaffen wir aktuell leider noch nicht ganz
    - Wir spielen bei den Territorialkämpfen Geonosis Dunkel meistens 20 Sterne, Geonosis Hell 7-8 tendenz steigend
    - Wir haben mehrere Mitglieder mit einer oder sogar mehreren GL
    Was wir bieten:
    - Freundliche und erfahrene Spieler
    - ein gutes Miteinander
    - Hilfestellung bei allen Fragen zum Spiel
    - Discord Server( https://discord.gg/dCXcZ4r ) , Eintritt gern gesehen aber kein Muss
    -
    Zu dir:
    - Wir suchen tgl. aktive Spieler
    - GM von über 3-3.5mio GM
    - Aktiv in Raids, TB,TK
    - und am wichtigsten natürlich Spaß am Spiel
    Falls Interesse schaut doch mal bei uns Vorbei oder addet mich einfach ingame.
    Wir freuen uns auf euch!
    Yan Elrad
    Bündniscode: 367-533-641
  • Options
    WampaManiacs

That is our guild name. No space so that it is easier to search.

Let me start with some honesty and then get into the additional info you may want. The honesty is that recruiting is a pain. You may read this hoping to find the perfect guild for you. Probably not going to happen, but you may find a guild worth joining and staying. Not sure why you may be reading this looking for a new guild, and I cannot leave a message here saying that we can fill all the blanks or check all the boxes for what you may be looking. What I can tell you, honestly, is that ours is a good group with no drama and a casual approach to the game. Most of us have been playing together for a couple years. We are a very friendly group that works to help each other develop individually and as a team.

Currently 45/50 with 176M GP.

Looking for active players; preferably at level 85 and with at least 1M GP.

TW record: I have lost track, but we win more than half the time.

TB record:
    Alternating LS Hoth and Geo & doing Geo each time for DS: 38* LS Hoth (~28 ROLO shards) or 6* LS Geo &
    17* DS Geo (so far getting 9-11 Wat shards)

All 3 non-challenge raids on Heroic with a 1 day join period. Pit & Tank are on auto and Sith is FFA. Testing Challenge Pit once a month and only made it through Phase 1 so far.

US based guild. Reset times: 4:30 PDT, 5:30 MDT, 6:30 CDT, 7:30 EDT

We do have Discord but it is not required. Communication has been a mix of in-game chat and Discord.

Have questions? Message me here, in game at P122K1918 (ally code 663-429-289), or in Discord (P122-K1918#2916).
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/10590/de-prime-odor/

DE PRIME ODOR

What an incredible smell you've discovered!

De Prime Odor. A casual veteran guild focused on TB and TW with heroics on farm.
    We're looking for like minded players with focused rosters. If you're an end game player that no longer wants the game to feel like a job, or an up and comer that can contribute in TB, then this is the place for you!
    Participation and communication are key and we know Real Life happens.

Looking for active daily players to refill our ranks. So come join us stinkies and let's dominate TWs and TBs!

Official particulars:
    -145M GP; 41/50 members
    -HAAT/HSTR on Farm 9pm Eastern
    -Guild reset 6:30pm Eastern

Who we're looking for:
    - 2mil+ GP (exceptions will be made for focused rosters)
    -Anyone willing to participate daily and help the guild grow
    -Event participation and communication
    -Discord and SWGOH.gg a must (Don't have to be talkative on discord but it's used for TB and announcements)
    -Daily ticket production (Doesn't have to be full 600. Just something to help us raid more often)

Drop in the discord and holler. Just wanna shoot the ****? That's cool too...we're around.

https://discord.gg/SMvbfcTQ7m
  • Options
    3rdgadcecfhm.jpg

We've had a couple members retire from the game and have 2-3 spots open. We are a very active but business-casual guild. Current GP about 156mil after clearing out the inactives. Send me an in game message and I'll send an invite.
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/10590/de-prime-odor/

DE PRIME ODOR

What an incredible smell you've discovered!

De Prime Odor. A casual veteran guild focused on TB and TW with heroics on farm.
    We're looking for like minded players with focused rosters. If you're an end game player that no longer wants the game to feel like a job, or an up and comer that can contribute in TB, then this is the place for you!
    Participation and communication are key and we know Real Life happens.

Looking for active daily players to refill our ranks. So come join us stinkies and let's dominate TWs and TBs!

Official particulars:
    -169M GP; 48/50 members
    -HAAT/HSTR on Farm 9 pm Eastern
    -Guild reset 6:30pm Eastern

Who we're looking for:
    - 2.5mil+ GP (exceptions will be made for focused rosters)
    -Anyone willing to participate daily and help the guild grow
    -Event participation and communication
    -Discord and SWGOH.gg a must (Don't have to be talkative on discord but it's used for TB and announcements)
    -Daily ticket production (Doesn't have to be full 600. Just something to help us raid more often)

Drop in the discord and holler. Just wanna shoot the ****? That's cool too...we're around.

https://discord.gg/SMvbfcTQ7m
  • Keydash1
    503 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/19615/corellian-refugees/

https://discord.gg/MjH4K4w

CORELLIAN REFUGEES

Are you looking for a guild that is serious enough to make steady progress in the game, but without excessive drama and control?

We are a laid-back friendly guild. We won't try to control your roster - as long as you are active daily and pitch in with TB and TW, we are happy. Play the game in the way you enjoy it.

We have all heroic raids on farm, currently 28 *DSGeo/16 *LSGeo in TB, about 25 Wat shards and a few KAM shards. GP just over 260m as we recruit new members. HSTR/CPit at 8:00PM US Central/0100 UTC. We are beating CPit but still need a full guild effort (on the bright side, 6m got top 10 last time!). CPit and KAM are the current priorities.

We are a family that grows together. We have very low turnover (less than one per month), members tend to stick with us until they retire. We currently have 1 spot available.

Preference will be given to rosters over 4.5m GP, but lower GP rosters will be considered if they can contribute to KAM/CPit.

Send me a PM (keydash306#5766 on discord) or drop by our discord and say hi.
    Post edited by Keydash1 on
  • Options
    ugkn2jvuj8p2.jpg

Moravaci - a casual guild with no rules,just inactivity checks.

We are looking for new members, who mainly want to have fun. Currently at 41/50 members and only 40M GP.

Anyone is welcomed, We are mostly from CZ but comunication in ENG is no problem. Just join us, or contact me - ally code 542-733-652, or discord Foggy-1 Kenobi#4823
This discussion has been closed.