What to do next?

Gruny
12 posts Member
edited June 2021
I've been playing this game since it began. I obviously love it, I'm glad for all the new content and I hope their will be more in the future. What I wanted to rant today was about what we could be doing next. An idea, I was always a fan of Galactic like games. We have ships, lots of characters. And while I enjoy many aspects of the game, what if groups of guilds are grouped together, like in the TW, and while not playing the Conquest, guilds set out to take over the Galaxy? Even further, you could do it by sectors, and include planet invasions. A fleet arrives out of hyperspace, and has to take out the defensive fleets, and has to land and take over a planet. Once the dust settles, did the galaxy go to the FO, the Empire, the Rebels and on.
I also do think we need another Raid and some more Territory Battles to keep things fresh. Thank-you.

Replies

• Salatious_Scrum
    2324 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    It’s hard enough to coordinate things for one guild, now you want to have guilds coordinate with each other? Sounds like a nightmare waiting to happen...