Daka any good?

I have 4* Daka and she has great healing, but her health isn't great. I also have 3* Lumi ... any thoughts on which is better?
"...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube

Replies

• Options
    Lumi is imho better but Daka is at the moment beside ihurtmyselftoheal Talia the only Dark Side healer and essential for the Dark Side Missions. Plus her stun is good for any Battle ...
  • Options
    Focus your attention on Lumi. Her shards are a lot easier to get through GW and higher missions (compared to Daka who is in the slow going Cantina). Daka is helpful as a DS healer, but she's slow as molasses. Lumi as you level her up is really fast, which is hugely helpful in Galactic War and the retreat and repeat strategy necessary there.
  • Options
    Daka is very good and can help your team in certain cases. She isn't the best at taking hits so upgrading her is crucial. She's probably one of the best picks in the Cantina shipments along with Boba Fett.
  • Options
    brrrdt wrote: »
    Focus your attention on Lumi. Her shards are a lot easier to get through GW and higher missions (compared to Daka who is in the slow going Cantina). Daka is helpful as a DS healer, but she's slow as molasses. Lumi as you level her up is really fast, which is hugely helpful in Galactic War and the retreat and repeat strategy necessary there.

Yes Luminara is better overall, but Daka is solid and comes from another shard source. Daka is also actually faster than Luminara and has more health.

You have to pick someone from cantina shipments and if you have a head start on Daka keep going.
  • Options
    Slow? These are the fastest toons in order using base stats (SWGOH Cantina Site)

Count Dooku
    Darth Sidious
    Jedi Knight Anakin
    Poggle the Lesser
    Old Daka

I have 140/80 shards on Daka at the moment and waiting for an Xmas sale to roll for a few chromium packs. That way it saves me 80 shards :smiley:
  • Options
    Daka has some of the worst defence in the game, she gets 3 hit KO'd by any attacker but does have one of the most game changing abilities in random revives
  • Options
    Daka gets better once you 5* her and she gets over 8k HP. She often goes first or second because of her 126 speed (geared), and she has a combined 67% chance to stun someone.

Still squishy, but there's not many other reviver-healers.

• Options
    She's necessary for your higher level missions
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I was fighting a droid squad in arena and daka brought back both of the IG droids. I was winning before that turn