Scout Trooper Remnant kit (concept)

MIMIKU
1 posts Member
edited June 2021
g35rv2pjo0qx.jpg

Scout Trooper:

Support, Empire, Imperial Remnant, Imperial Trooper

Speedy support who provides turnmeter and gains undispellable Foresight through Critical Hits.

Basic: EC-17 Pistol-

Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Speed Down for 2 turns, 3 on a Critical Hit. If Scout Trooper has Foresight, this attack ignores protection. This attack ignores Armour. (Omega)

{I wanted it to mimic the Battlefront 2015 pistol which went through shields.}

Special Ability: Speeder Bike Chase- (Cooldown 3)

Deal Physical damage to the target enemy once, and true damage for each enemy with Speed Down. The enemy with the lowest base speed who doesn't already have it gains Armour Shred for the rest of the battle, which cant be dispelled or prevented. (Omega)

{Scout Troopers + speeders just go together. By applying speed down whilst this ability recharges, after 3 turns it can gain multiple hits, fueling Scout's unique.}

Special Ability: Target Spotted- (Cooldown 4)

Inflict Marked for 2 turns on target enemy, and Speed Down on all other enemies. Scout Trooper gains Speed Up for 2 turns, and all Imperial Remnant allies gain 10% turnmeter for each debuff inflicted. If the target enemy had Armour Shred, remove 50% turnmeter from all enemies inflicted with Speed Down. The effects of this ability can't be resisted. (Omega)

{This ability uses the same animation style as that used by the Scout Trooper enemies already in game, and gives the Scout the classic goggles and spotting look. This ability gives him more viability to be used in an Imperial Remnant squad, and brings him a special uniqueness instead of a basic scout character used simply as a filler.}

Unique: Imperial Scouting Advancements-

If Scout Trooper scores a Critical Hit, they gain 20% turnmeter and Foresight for 2 turns. If he dealt 2 or more Critical Hits, Scout Trooper instantly gains Foresight again whenever it is dispelled until his next turn. (Zeta)

Imperial Trooper allies gain 20% turnmeter whenever an enemy is damaged more than once in an allies turn.

{The unique works well with his abilities, and combining them properly can give the Scout Trooper powerful evasion. Moff Gideon's mass assist also benefits from this unique, meaning allies will gain more turnmeter from Control the Situation.}
~~~

Remnant Changes:

Moff Gideon: Darksaber Lunge- (Cooldown 4)

Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Armour Shred for the rest of the battle. If the enemy already had Armour Shred, reduce the cooldown of all Imperial Remnant allies' abilities by 1. (Omega)

Death Trooper: Elite Guard- (formally Krennic's Guard)

If Director Krennic and/or Moff Gideon are allies, whenever Death Trooper scores a Critical Hit, he and Director Krennic and/or Moff Gideon recover 20% Health, and 10% Protection for each enemy hit had Armour Shred (limit once per enemy). Death Trooper has a 50% chance to gain 100% Turn Meter whenever Director Krennic and/or Moff Gideon takes damage. Director Krennic and Moff Gideon can't be Critically Hit while Death Trooper is alive.

While Death Trooper is active, Imperial Trooper allies have +10% Health Steal. (Zeta)

Stormtrooper: Wall of Stormtroopers-

Stormtrooper gains 40% Defense for each living Empire ally and 40% Offense for each defeated Empire ally. While Stormtrooper is active, Imperial Trooper allies have +30% Defense.

At the start of Stormtrooper's turn, Imperial Remnant allies gain 20% Protection Up for 1 turn. If all allies are Imperial Remnant, then Stormtrooper gains Taunt for 2 turns and Damage Immunity, which can't be dispelled, prevented or copied, for 1 turn whenever an Imperial Remnant allly is defeated for the first time. (Zeta)

Dark Trooper: Pneumatic Punch-

Deal Physical damage to target enemy once for each stack of Dark Trooper Squad. This ability can't critically hit unless this unit has Advantage. If the target enemy has Armour Shred, gain Advantage for 1 turn. (Omega)
~A Message From Me~

This is my first fankit that I made, and I have previously posted it on another account, but decided to repost it (with edits and the kit reveal poster) on a new account. I made this back when the Imperial Remnant tag was released, because I thought "Why have every reason to put the Scout into the game, but not do it?" I hope you like the kit, I think it makes perfect sense along side the existing Remnants. I know there are some issues that people may want addressed, so I will explain those as well as provide a detailed run-through of the kit.
~What is this Kit?~

I designed this kit to provide the Imperial Remnants with a speedy Support with high damage potential as well as able to inflict debilitating debuffs on enemies. The Scout not only completes Moff Gideon's lead, but also unites the Remnants by inflicting Armour Shred on enemies, and providing the team with turnmeter. Scout's unique allows him to avoid all damage (except unavoidable attacks) until his next turn. This requires careful use of abilities and a modding based around Critical Chance and Speed.

By using Critical Hits for Foresight, the Scout Trooper can avoid protection as well as Armour, inflicting Speed Down with his basic, which amplifies his special ability, and providing turnmeter to all those Imperial Troopers who cause multiple attacks: Death Trooper, especially with his rework, Gideon, Veers, etc. The Scout Trooper fits nicely into both Imperial Troopers and Imperial Remnants, but makes more sense in the latter.
~Issues You May Have~

- Yes, this is another Remnant with Armour Shred. My intention is to make Remnants shine through Armour Shred, hence the slight changes to the other characters. These bonuses will further encourage players to use all Remnants together.
- Visually, the second ability (Speeder Bike Chase) will unfold like this: the Scout Trooper will 'produce' a speeder from behind them (similar to how Wrecker produces a battledroid, it fades in) and hop on, then the bike's front cannon will fire at the target enemy, shooting an extra short burst of fire for each enemy with speed down. The laser fire will look similar to Droideka's second ability. Scout will hop off, and the speeder will zoom towards the enemy with the lowest base speed and 'crash' into them, fading away. This is to mimic the speeder chase in RotJ, with the Scout crashing into the tree.
- When his unique is active, he will immediately regain Foresight whenever it is lost. For example: Scout scores 2 or more Critical Hits; he now has Foresight; when an enemy attacks him, he dodges because of Foresight; Scout immediately regains Foresight at the end of this attack. Mass assists will not affect him, as after each attack he will regain Foresight, however, unavoidable attacks such as Dooku's basic, or Jango's Conflagration ability will damage Scout. Buff dispels also mean Scout will regain Foresight when it is dispelled.
- Is Stormtrooper now OP? In my opinion, no; he has never been that strong of a character, but we saw a slight change with the Remnant tag's release. To make him viable in the Remnant squad, and not just a weak link, I decided to truly make him the Tank he should be. The Damage Immunity will only be gained the first time an ally is defeated, so Gideon's lead revive won't give him a second round per character. Stormtroopers old zeta now upgrades along with the increasing Defense, in small percentages
- Death Troopers new unique means it can apply to both Krennic and Moff Gideon; this is so he can still be placed with Krennic should players prefer that, as well as the unique be useful in the Remnant squad.

So here is my Scout Trooper concept! I hope you like the kit, I personally think this character and the Remnant changes would make a great team in SWGOH. Who knows? Maybe we will get a full team in the future.
~Long Live The Empire!~

Extra Note: If some of you saw my Death Star Capital Ship kit, I will be reposting that as it was deleted probably by a mobile issue. But that will be reposted, as that was a fun kit too.
Post edited by MIMIKU on