Returning after a LONG break

Just started playing again and bought the HyperDrive Bundle as it seemed like a good idea at the time. Now I'm wondering after reading some posts if I messed up and should have just re-rolled a new account. Can someone let me know what may be my best path, If I am in decent shape, or if I would be better off just scrapping what I have to start new?

https://swgoh.gg/p/165223211/

Thanks

Replies

• Couple of things
    I think you are in decent-ish shape. I think re-rolling a new account could've been smart when buying the hyperdrive anyways, but that's too late now.
    You have reasonable finishes in the arenas. I do have some doubts about your main team. First of all, what is Dooku doing in your arena team? Your team could rly benefit some other sith than Dooku.
    Second of all, I saw a nice zeta on KRU, and that would mean that first order is your way to go. Of course, getting SLKR would be nice, but that's still quite a long way out, especially considering the needed relics and ships. FO can be a great team, but you could opt to go for the old republic characters or GAS first.
    Now speaking about ships, this is where the signs really are worrying. An argument for going the first order route is that they have great shops, but I see none of that in your ship squad. The phonenix ships are actually some of the weaker in the game, and you would be much better off using the first order or empire ships with thrawns capital Ship for the time being, until you are able to get the finalizer to use with a fully fledged first order ship squad.
    Or alternatively, if you go for GAS and thus bugs (to get Padme), the bugs actually have some of the better ships in the game, so that could be an alternative option.
  • Belajanp wrote: »
    Couple of things
    I think you are in decent-ish shape. I think re-rolling a new account could've been smart when buying the hyperdrive anyways, but that's too late now.
    You have reasonable finishes in the arenas. I do have some doubts about your main team. First of all, what is Dooku doing in your arena team? Your team could rly benefit some other sith than Dooku.
    Second of all, I saw a nice zeta on KRU, and that would mean that first order is your way to go. Of course, getting SLKR would be nice, but that's still quite a long way out, especially considering the needed relics and ships. FO can be a great team, but you could opt to go for the old republic characters or GAS first.
    Now speaking about ships, this is where the signs really are worrying. An argument for going the first order route is that they have great shops, but I see none of that in your ship squad. The phonenix ships are actually some of the weaker in the game, and you would be much better off using the first order or empire ships with thrawns capital Ship for the time being, until you are able to get the finalizer to use with a fully fledged first order ship squad.
    Or alternatively, if you go for GAS and thus bugs (to get Padme), the bugs actually have some of the better ships in the game, so that could be an alternative option.

Yea Dooku was a remnant from before I quit and really had no idea what I was doing. He’s not ideal but still makes for the strongest team I have ATM. I had been working up Phoenix to unlock EP and Thrawn and figured the reb ships would be good to have in the meantime. After I just started reading recently I figured FO would be my best bet on the path to SLKR so that’s where I threw my first Zeta. Ships I have been pretty lost on but I was planning to work my BH ships and try to unlock the Falcon. Advice there would really be helpful if I should be focusing a different route