HK-87 Assassin Droid Kit Idea

Xcien
2436 posts Member
edited June 2021
Here is the kit idea for the HK-87 Assassin Droid:

joaj2m9o611a.png

Unit Name: HK-87 Assassin Droid
Tags: Dark Side, Tank (STR), Droid, Scoundrel, Empire
Description: Enduring Tank with strong Droid and Scoundrel synergy.
Relic: HK-87 Droid Head

Basic: Deadly Firepower (Omega):
Deal physical damage to target enemy and dispel their buffs. Droid and Scoundrel allies gain Offense Up for 1 turn. Empire allies gain 15% Turn Meter.
Animation: HK-87 Assassin Droid fires at target enemy.
Special: Pursue (Cooldown 3) (Omega):
Deal physical damage to all enemies, and inflict Marked on the weakest enemy for 2 turns. Empire and Scoundrel enemies gain 10% Turn Meter and recover 5% Health for each debuff on the enemy team.
Animation: HK-87 Assassin Droid fires at the enemy team.
Unique: HK-Series Assassin Droid (Omega):
HK-87 Assassin Droid has +15% Offense for each Scoundrel ally, and +10 Defense for each Droid ally. HK-87 Assassin Droid has a 50% chance to assist dealing 20% less damage whenever an Empire ally uses an ability. Whenever a Droid, Empire, or Scoundrel ally falls below 50% Health, HK-87 Taunts for 2 turns. While Hk-87 has Taunt, he is immune to Turn Meter reduction and has 100% Counter Chance.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
Post edited by Xcien on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    On the special, i think you could change the Taunt to Mark. Otherwise it's awesome!

Good idea, and I will change that. Thank you for evaluating.

• Options
    So these actually should be tagged Empire as they have the 7th Fleet symbol on their shoulders
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    So these actually should be tagged Empire as they have the 7th Fleet symbol on their shoulders

The kit I made for this one is representing the HK-87 droids that Morgan Elsbeth owned. While I know that the Empire had HK-87 droids as well, I am not sure that this one that the kit is representing should have the Empire tag.

• Options
    Xcien wrote: »

The kit I made for this one is representing the HK-87 droids that Morgan Elsbeth owned. While I know that the Empire had HK-87 droids as well, I am not sure that this one that the kit is representing should have the Empire tag.

Thats what I was saying tho. Elsbeth's droids all had the Empire and 7th Fleet symbols on their shoulders signifying they were owned by the Imperial 7th Fleet, led by Thrawn
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Xcien wrote: »

Thats what I was saying tho. Elsbeth's droids all had the Empire and 7th Fleet symbols on their shoulders signifying they were owned by the Imperial 7th Fleet, led by Thrawn

Okay, in that case that makes sense. I knew that they were owned by Elsbeth, but not know that they had the Imperial/ Seventh Fleet Symbols on them. I will make according adjustments to the kit to reflect their Imperial ties. Thank you for evaluating.

• Options
    Empire or empire remnant?
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

Probably both like Gideon and his troopers
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

I will just keep it at just Empire, since it is to synergize better with Scoundrels/Empire under Morgan Elsbeth's lead, or with Droids, rather than Imperial Remnant, seeing as it never had association with the Imperial Remnants.