Plempath here, HELP, can't find my old Ally Code

Alltor
23 posts Member
Desperate help, my only iphone device I was playing my game on for the last 6 years got washed. The display is working but I can't access internet on it. Contacted EA and they said they can transfer my data to my Samsung Phone, but I can't without Ally Code. Can anyone from my guild see me?

Replies

• Alltor
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Please, this issue has gone on for over 2 weeks, I hope my guild hasn't kicked me out for not showing up to attend.
  • Options
    If your guild has discord go ask them to look it up for you. Otherwise if you have a gg account it is listed there.
  • Options
    Alternatively, create a new account in game and try to contact your guild from there too. Just apply, saying who you are and asking for help. Usually an officer will get back to you
  • Options
    What is your guild’s name @Alltor ?
  • Alltor
    23 posts Member
    Options
    :s I can't remember, I was only with this guild for 2 months, I was very sick when this incident happened, it was a very distressful few days, and my phone accidentally got in the washer. I'm trying not to break down with anxiety of this.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    If you know someone with another iOS device ask them if you're allowed to login with your account. Then download the game and look for your data.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Alltor
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I texted a friend and he tried, but it wouldn't go further cause of the message of "sending to your other apple devices." It appears to be related to the stupid "Two Step Factor Security. I logged into my apple account on my desktop computer, and it will NOT let me turn it off, the option is greyed out. So it looks like I will have to find an Apple store to ask someone to turn that off for me, THEN I can ask my friend again. Or ask the Apple employee if they can let me use an apple device they have JUST to temp login to grab my alley code. This is pitiful and humiliating.
  • Options
    I want to be sympathetic.

But someone whose account of 6 years (6 months longer than the game has existed) doesn’t remember either their ally code or the name of the guild they were in is making it tough for me.
  • th3evo
    358 posts Member
    Options
    Alltor wrote: »
    ragnoris, I want to give you a big thanks for allowing me to join your guild. BUT.....unfortunately having given it a first test run, I will not be of much use for you. All the time I was playing at my old Guild I was always playing against Level 85, matching mine. But what I went up against was Level 95, I've never been up against players that high. Yes, much to learn I still have as Yoda would say. guadr93xkz3j.png

These are most of my best characters, and where my Galactic Power stands. So shall I have to leave your guild and post these same images on another thread asking other Guilds that would accept me having these numbers? IF so, where to go?
    I want to be sympathetic.

But someone whose account of 6 years (6 months longer than the game has existed) doesn’t remember either their ally code or the name of the guild they were in is making it tough for me.

That's one of his comments from a year ago. I smell ****.
  • Alltor
    23 posts Member
    Options
    ragnoris's guild stopped months ago, so I figured would not be able to connect to him.
  • Alltor
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I realize some of you take me as foolish. I started with the game when it first came out, and I didn't where the game was lead to as other players did. I had been playing it by ear, but there had been so much about the game I didn't understand, I didn't know anybody else in person that played it, and didn't know how to connect with others. I've never been progressive with guilds before, so not until last summer and learning about this forum did I start to reach out and understand. I haven't gotten into discords because I've been busy with work and other personal projects. I was playing it on my iphone, my only apple device, then I got a samsung and phone, and figured "okay, I will hold on to the iphone and still use it to play SW, and use the phone for extra camera use." I tried to see if I could play my saved game on my samsung, but it would not take, so I go the impression it only worked on apple, and I was cool with using my iphone just for this, it was convenient. I've been very careful keeping my iphone and having fun. I didn't want to spend several hundred dollars on a new iphone or ipad so I figured this old iphone will do fine.

So I figured I can contribute as much as I can in missions and guild events and I did great for a while. But then a few months ago ragnoris's guild just stopped and I messaged him in the chat and didn't hear back, so I felt maybe I could join another guild and I did. Forgive me but it's not like I could memorize the names and of the members and group name, or just write them down on paper. I know some of you think I'm stupid for not knowing and realizing these details I wasn't aware. But I'm learning my lessons, and if I can get another chance to get my ally code back somehow, I will never let it leave me, I will have saved in notes. Have you ever made a mistake of something technical with you car that you didn't know about?
  • Options
    Maybe if you remember the name of someone you had as an ally, or was in your last guild, you can look them up on swgoh.gg and then message them in game from a different account. If they’re allies with you or are in your guild they can tell you what your ally code is.
  • Alltor
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I got it, I got it, I got it. :):):) Got my old iphone to an apple store and they were able to fix it, so I asked a guild member what my ally code is and I got, whewwww. And my player ID code, and the name of my guild, and other members. I have note this on paper literally, so now I will never get into this pickle again. I know I struck most of you as dumb, but I learned my lesson, and got another chance
  • Options
    Alltor wrote: »
    I got it, I got it, I got it. :):):) Got my old iphone to an apple store and they were able to fix it, so I asked a guild member what my ally code is and I got, whewwww. And my player ID code, and the name of my guild, and other members. I have note this on paper literally, so now I will never get into this pickle again. I know I struck most of you as dumb, but I learned my lesson, and got another chance

Glad to hear it worked out in the end :)