Should I go for Kenobi or JML next?

Loadage
8 posts Member
edited June 2021
Looking for some advice on if Kenobi is worth it for me. I was just about to start farming for JKL and JML when GLK came out, and I am much closer to his requirements. Like 500 stun guns vs 1600 stun guns and 750 carbs vs 3000 carbs. I would expect GLK would be better for Cpit and arena and at least one good team for LSTB, but JML will still be a strong arena team and will give at least 2 teams for LSTB (Rebels and jedi). I know JML works in p4 of cpit but my guild hasn't cleared it yet. I should be able to get the final tier in conquest reliably enough to get the required r8 mats though. My guild is also only at 12 stars in LSTB so we don't get to the GR jedi mission, at least yet. I have like 10 KAM shards so I won't have him done anytime soon, so I'll have to use CAT in his place. I also haven't started farming bo katan shards - I expect that will be the lagging factor
https://swgoh.gg/p/268951863/

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    We haven't seen him yet, but I suspect Kenobi will be better in both raids and TB. In fact, once you do get JKL, he and Hermit Yoda can handle a Jedi mission without JML.

You have good arena ranks, so doing 4 refreshes a day can net you Bo-Katan in about a month. Sooner, if you buy shipments after the refreshes. It looks like you also have to finish Aayla, but that's pretty easy as a cantina farm. You'd have to finish 3PAC and Mon Mothma anyway for JML.

The fact in general that you still need the JKL requirements makes it seem like you are much closer to Kenobi.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think your real limiting factor will be r8 GK and Yoda. That's 4 conquests, though I'd assume you're at least part way through that.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    I think your real limiting factor will be r8 GK and Yoda. That's 4 conquests, though I'd assume you're at least part way through that.

I only have 8 aeros currently, but I doubt I'll be able to get the other reqs in 4 months for it to matter.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Loadage wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

I only have 8 aeros currently, but I doubt I'll be able to get the other reqs in 4 months for it to matter.

Definitely would not worry about farming Bo-Katan then. You will get her long before that.