Pre-Vizsla Fankit

TheSoupMaster
1 posts Member
edited June 2021
kx0vrs7jtq9c.png

I think we all know that as of right now, the Mando Faction is just missing something. they have the prot and health recovery, but there's no way for them to gain turn meter. So I designed a kit for Pre Vizsla, the leader of Death Watch before Maul. I think this is a great way for the Mando's to get a turn meter train going. While he was a leader, i really wanted to utilize Bo-Katan's Leader ability. I gave him armorer synergy, because this team would really rely on allies having beskar armor, and the armorer in her state can not get it out fast enough. The Change to the armorers kit is simply because in her current form, once all allies have max beskar armor, she cannot use the ability. this way, she can keep giving out beskar and with it, the Refined Tactics buff.

TheSoupMaster — 06/07/2021
Pre Vizsla
Dark Side, Mandalorian, Scoundrel

(Basic)A Stolen Blade:
Deal Physical Damage to Target enemy. If this attack was performed during pre vizsla's turn, then If the target had armor shred, call a Mandalorian ally to assist. If this was an attack out of turn, this attack deals true damage to the target enemy once as well.

(Special 1)Rightful Ruler (cd3):
Call all allies to assist dealing 10% less damage for each non-Mandalorian ally, and if all allies are Mandalorian, inflict armor shred on the target enemy, and All Mandalorian allies gain 25% turn meter, and Allies With Beskar Armor gain an additional 50% turn meter which cannot be prevented.

(Special 2) (z) Warrior Past(cd5):
All Mandalorian allies gain the unique buff Refined Tactics for 2 turns which cannot be prevented or dispelled. Then target Mandalorian ally gains offense up, accuracy up, tenacity up, speed up, and 20% turn meter.
Zeta: if the target ally has any stacks of Beskar Armor, reset their cooldowns, and then they take a bonus turn.
Refined Tactics: This unit gains 5% offense, defense, critical damage, health steal and turn meter(stacking)every time they attack out of turn.

(Unique) Legacy of The Watch(z): If the Armorer is an ally, at the beginning of each encounter she gains 2 stacks of beskar armor, 1 stack of beskar ingot, and 50% turn meter. Whenever Pre Vizsla Attacks out of turn, he gains 5% turn meter. Whenever an Ally uses the Ability: Ancestral Armor, the armorer gains 35% turn meter.
Zeta: Pre Vizsla also gets turn meter from ancestral armor. Whenever a Mandalorian ally with 3 stacks of Beskar armor would gain another stack, they instead get the unique buff Refined Tactics, for 2 turns, which cannot be prevented or dispelled. .

A small change to the Armorers Earn Your Signet Ability would also be in order;
Earn Your Signet:
The Armorer loses all stacks of beskar ingot and grants target other ally a tier of Beskar Armor equal to the number of stacks of Beskar ingot removed until the end of the encounter, which cannot be copied dispelled or prevented. This ability cannot be used if the armorer has no stacks of beskar ingot. If the target already had 3 stacks of beskar armor, grant them 10% turn meter, Max health, and Offense (stacking) for each stack of beskar ingot dispelled from The Armorer. If the target had less than 3 stacks of beskar armor, and their Tier of Beskar armor is unable to be increased, they gain a stack of Beskar armor.
Beskar Armor: blah blah you know what this is.

If you have any balancing suggestions, let me know because this is still sort of a work in progress kit.
Thanks

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Why does Vizsla have synergy with the Armorer? They were from two different time periods and never met.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Xcien wrote: »
    Why does Vizsla have synergy with the Armorer? They were from two different time periods and never met.

because the armorer is part of "The Watch" as Bo katan said in The Mandalorian. She was part of what remained of death watch after the Siege of mandalore
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Xcien wrote: »

because the armorer is part of "The Watch" as Bo katan said in The Mandalorian. She was part of what remained of death watch after the Siege of mandalore

No, The Watch was the remnants of Death Watch after Death Watch was destroyed by Maul. Pre Vizsla had no association with the Watch, since he was dead before it started. Also, the goals of both organizations were not the same; (Death Watch soldiers could remove helmets, etc), while The Watch stuck to the ways of the Ancient Mandalorians. It makes absolutely no sense that Pre Vizsla and the Armorer should have synergy, if you have to give synergy, Bo-Katan should be the only one to have synergy.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.