Please help with conquest

RyuMac_81
124 posts Member
edited June 2021
I can get red crate by beating one boss feat in sector 5 hard mode. Anyt eam I can use to get any one of them feats in that sector with gml gkl wat or piett please help me I just need to beat one. I don't have gl Rey or see either I have just slkr. One feat I'm putting my faith in you guys. Give me one team that can pull any one feat off please
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Ok and that is going to tell me everything I just said I didn't have so thanks for not reading
  • Options
    Now try this again does someone have any team's that don't need gml gkl relic watt gl Rey or see
  • Options
    First thing that pops up Jedi with jkl. Pretty clear I didn't have Luke but reading is not a strong point in this community
  • Kelarn
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe you should re-read your original post. The only ones you said you didn't have were Rey and SEE.. so don't blame people for 'not reading'.
  • Options
    RyuMac_81 wrote: »
    First thing that pops up Jedi with jkl. Pretty clear I didn't have Luke but reading is not a strong point in this community

Irony is complaining about the community's reading strength while posting in incoherent run-on sentences.
    Imagine being rude to someone for posting a noGL/noWat guide to the boss.
    Also what's a GKL? Did you mean JKL?
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Ok and that is going to tell me everything I just said I didn't have so thanks for not reading

You didnt say you didnt have JKR, JKL, Hoda, Old Ben and Shaak Ti. Maybe you should put your roster on here.

I will keep doing the research for you though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Q23vROv1c
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • RyuMac_81
    124 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I was asking how to beat it with out any Luke's or wat or Rey or see. He posts a video and the main toon is Luke. Sorry not all my abbreviations are right I personally like to spell out the characters names but that is to much for some of you simple minded folks to understand. So unless you can actually answer the question in how to beat any sector five five feats without any Luke's. Or Rey or relic wat that just scroll on by and shut the he!! Up and I don't care if I get booted from this little forum I use once ever six months anyway. Now does anybody have real information on this or is someone else going to go find me a video that has every toon I said I don't have it
  • Options

Lol your OP literally asks for "Anyt eam I can use to get any one of them feats in that sector with gml gkl wat or piett". Before complaining about people not being able to read you should probably figure out how to write and proofread
  • Options
    Ok it didn't get worded right. I don't have any Luke. I don't have Rey or see. I don't have a relic wat and I don't have a relic piett. Can someone help me beat any one of the three sector five boss feats without those toons
  • Options
    And this forum is absolutely useless which is why I hardly ever use it. Nobody actually tries to help people out they just pick at what they wrote or something of the matter. Basically just a bunch of drama. If anybody has any real information that might help me out it would be much appreciated
  • Options
    And this forum is absolutely useless which is why I hardly ever use it. Nobody actually tries to help people out they just pick at what they wrote or something of the matter. Basically just a bunch of drama. If anybody has any real information that might help me out it would be much appreciated

You're really complaining about the forum being useless? From what I see, someone replied with a video to help you, and then you decided to get rude and snarky with them, accusing them of not being able to read when you're the one who couldn't write. Your OP clearly asks for a team with JML, JKL, Wat, or Piett, and they gave you a video showing exactly what you asked for. Maybe proofread your post next time so you don't make a fool of yourself
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options

No need to be repeatedly rude.

Regardless of your attitude, @LordDirt posted a video that requires SLKR, a Galactic Legend you have. He also shows that the content creator was able to achieve 3 stars + a feat

Instead of attacking everyone that is trying to help you, try looking at the video and replicate the results?
  • Options
    Happy to oblige.

Git gud.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I figured it out with the help of somebody who actually wanted to help. Now all you people need to move out your mom and dad's basement and get a life

Personally I'm sticking around because they both are very supportive of me.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH