Mod loadouts cap too low

Ralakili0383
235 posts Member
edited June 2021
Seems you missed an opportunity to increase the number of mod loadouts. 200 does not cut it anymore with the amount of units and game modes in the game. Revamping the squad management UI is all good but I for one would appreciate more meaningful quality of life updates such as a higher cap of mod loadouts..
@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI @Kyno Why is the cap still 200? Any plans to increase them in the near future?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ultra
    11514 posts Moderator
    Options
    Mod loadouts and Mod inventory cap really needs to be increased
  • Options
    The mod inventory cap is frustrating, but i'd be already very happy if they made mod management easier. Because then I woudn't need to worry about the cap. Right now my inventory is filled with blue lvl1 health mods because of assault battles, and I don't have the time to go through them
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Yes and this was a missed opportunity. The quality of life update seems like a nice UI change but what we really needed is a higher mod loadouts cap and higher mods inventory cap...

Hopefully Doja sees this thread.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes and this was a missed opportunity. The quality of life update seems like a nice UI change but what we really needed is a higher mod loadouts cap and higher mods inventory cap...

Doja doesnt make the decisions, and generally speaking the team is aware of this "issue". In a general conversation about this, they idea seemed to be that before(or in conjunction with) an update like that, they would want to look at improving the UI.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Doja doesnt make the decisions, and generally speaking the team is aware of this "issue". In a general conversation about this, they idea seemed to be that before(or in conjunction with) an update like that, they would want to look at improving the UI.
    I see but I'm not asking for an improved UI. What I'm asking is for a higher mods loadout cap. Of course, I'm aware that Doja is not the single guy making decisions over there but as Community Manager he can communicate with the community about the issue or no? ;)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

I see but I'm not asking for an improved UI. What I'm asking is for a higher mods loadout cap. Of course, I'm aware that Doja is not the single guy making decisions over there but as Community Manager he can communicate with the community about the issue or no? ;)

He can when they have something to say about this.

I know what you are asking for, and what I was saying is that if/when they do address this they will do so in a larger update to the whole system if they make any changes at all to the cap.
  • Fizz_El
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Understand there maybe a fuller response, in time, but it is really when the cap on the number of mod layouts is far exceeded by the number of characters.
  • Options
    One can only dream that the mod loadouts cap will be increased one day. So many new characters are getting added but the mod loadouts cap stays the same..