TU Broke SYG on KAM

IcarusSunwalker
160 posts Member
edited June 2021
Players,

Please be aware that after the recent TU, I had issues with SYG and I found that other players had as well.
Posts are being closed and we are being asked to report the bugs on the appropriate site in the forum but players should be aware that SYG is not working as intended.

Be careful on your KAM runs.

@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI and @CG_SBCrumb_MINI please check this with the devs since a lot of players in my guild have been affected already by this.

Mods, please do NOT close the topic since the players need to be informed! You closing the posts defeat the purpose of spreading the information and allowing for players to be aware of the issues.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Always amused by the "report bugs on an entirely different forum," thing in these cases. It's been reported (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TU24-Kam-Mission-Bug-Stand-Your-Ground-Doesnt-Recover-Protection/m-p/10436867#M49271) but not acknowledged.

And not sure what the harm is in making sure people know about this.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Reporting to the proper location is the best way to make everyone aware, and to get the issue fixed, which helps more than just the people who come to the forum.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>