Can't buy galactic chest via Google Play Points because I didn't receive the chest ingame!

Akenno
538 posts Member
edited June 2021
Hey guys,

I can't redeem my google play points (buying those small galactic chests) because I don't get any of them ingame!
Google support told me that it is the fault of CG because Google sent everything away and they can't do anything about it.

Seems like some sort of processing issue from the SWGOH servers.

I am from germany and use the germany play points service.

I ordered one chest (small galactic chest) and it told me to open up the game. I did it and received my mats.
I ordered a second one, did the same things as last time and received nothing!

Restore purchases didn't work and google won't let me buy more packs before I get the one I bought.

Is this a known issue? Any way to solve it?
I already created a bug report inside answers.ea but no answer yet...
This is a purchase and it didn't work. Please provide me with some informations!
I really need those energy and crystals to activate Jedi-Master Kenobi. :/

Thanks!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Akenno
    538 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I had this same problem yesterday. I had to clear the cache AND the data on my mobile device, then it came through. It has been working for me since.

Thanks for your input!

Did you cleared the cache of your game or your mobile device?

EDIT: I did it for the game and it worked! But if I order another one, it won't come through and I have to redo the process... Thanks anyways!
    EDIT 2: The correct step is to stop the app -> clear cache data -> delete game files -> open game up
    If you do it in this specific order, you get the chests, otherwise you won't
    Still hoping for an update from CG.
    Post edited by Akenno on