Future Raids or guild events

I am not free to play. I am not a whale. I been playing since launch pretty much i am at 5.7 GP one GL.

So it was revealed that raids are too hard and too much work and off the table for the foreseeable .
future. Got it and understand. I am probably one of the few that hated it being simmable. Rather reward you for playing but i get it its boring now. We get so many new characters i kinda like trying them on the old raids once i get them to 7 star. Anyway thats off topic for this post.

Territory battles, wars, new raids, they destroy established guilds that are a mixed bag of old and new.
Why cant we scale rewards based on where you are in the game GP wise. Crancor was the last one but had that been launched were it was a challenge and fun based on Guild GP kinda like how we match make in territory war. Rewards also are scaled based on your GP level. So if your working on R8 materials you get that, if you just need g11-g12 materials then you get that prize box.

Yes we all know top end players that spends tons of money want content, and great their guild can fight the Crancor at max and they can all earn their max rewards, and our guild at 260mil GP can fight a little easier crancor and the mac players in our guild can still get top guild rewards but everyone can participate to kill this beast still.

the idea is sound the execution can use some tweaking but just sick of guilds growing and dying because of the next shiney toy.

Rewards are still GP scaleable so we still want to build up for the next best thing its win win.

Galactic Conquest rewards for normal can be a lot better by the way. At lower levels of the game you need MODS and Gear. GIve them they same amount of shards. Shards is win win for CG. with unlocking characters we are then in the gear grind. Normal can have a lot of great rewards just diferent. lower lever. We get a lot of 6dot mod slicing in hard. just reward mods, energy and lower gear with same shards in normal.

anway just some random thoughts. Their are a ton of ideas i read every day. i think we can do better on this game as far as reward scaling.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    LDVader wrote: »
    Territory battles, wars, new raids, they destroy established guilds that are a mixed bag of old and new.
    Why cant we scale rewards based on where you are in the game GP wise. Crancor was the last one but had that been launched were it was a challenge and fun based on Guild GP kinda like how we match make in territory war. Rewards also are scaled based on your GP level. So if your working on R8 materials you get that, if you just need g11-g12 materials then you get that prize box.

Isn't that exactly what the various tiers of a raid do? Tiers 1 through 6, heroic and challenge? Or tiers 6 and heroic for AAT/STR?