I just wanted some quick guidance on my roster and to see if I’m on the right path. I want to make good decisions to get ready for fleet battles and eventually for Grand Arena. I have read through a ton of posts on the forum and have a decent idea of somethings, but could use a little help and would love some more opinions.
Here’s my swgoh.gg account: https://swgoh.gg/p/141467117/
In the short term I plan on focusing my attention on Phoenix, especially getting Ezra to 7*.
1. I just unlocked Palpatine, as for a dark side team, especially for the dark side table, should I focus on Empire right now? (Should I think about another dark side team in the short term?
2. As I get closer to Lvl 60, should I focus quickly on geos (soldier and spy), gearing and staring them up a bit before fleet battles unlock? What about KRU for his ship?
3. Would you recommend any other characters while I work on Phoenix to get Thrawn? (Such as Boba?)
4. Or should I just focus only on Phoenix until I have them at 7* and G8 each?
5. For later on, I have tried to research a lot of paths to follow after getting Thrawn at 7*. From what I gather, Jedis (Ahsoka, JKA, Ezra, Kanan, Bastilla?), GMY, JKR, R2D2, CLS, and Goes>Padme (at Lvl 85 though?) all seem like options. Would you recommend any other paths? Around what point should I think about focusing on which ones?
6. I just read a guide posted really recently here: (https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/245224/updated-new-player-farming-path-by-intimmydation#latest)
At this point, does this look like a good strategy still for me?
Lots of questions! I really appreciate any help you have to offer.