Opportunistic Advance no bugs?

Julian_Sixty_Six
108 posts Member
edited June 2021
I lost count of my out-of-turns from my bugs at around 48 against Rey. Assists are out-of-turn right? Or do I have that wrong. Pretty sure CLS had more than 30 too. Didn't get the feat.

Replies

• TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Did you win?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Did you win?

Nah
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    You have to. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
  • Options

So what does "complete the battle" mean on other feats? You can see where I'm going with this...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

So what does "complete the battle" mean on other feats? You can see where I'm going with this...

Fair point. Even the other boss feats specifically state "Win the battle....". Chain attack fear does not. It's also inconsistent with some sector feats that don't state the need to win, nor is it required (marked, etc.)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options

I can indeed! I can't answer the question though, I just know you have to win.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Fair point. Even the other boss feats specifically state "Win the battle....". Chain attack fear does not. It's also inconsistent with some sector feats that don't state the need to win, nor is it required (marked, etc.)

Well, they got my crystals so that's all that matters.
  • Options
    There is a feat complete the battle in the challenges, it would be really dumb if you could complete it by just starting the battle
  • Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    There is a feat complete the battle in the challenges, it would be really dumb if you could complete it by just starting the battle

But some, such as Bombs Away, do not require winning the battle.
    At least, I’m pretty sure Bombs Away doesn’t require victory.
  • Options

Sadly one can only guess which ones require victory since they don't bother to tell us except in some cases.
  • Options

I was talking about galactic challenges there you need to win for every feat, in conquest you only need to win battles in the feats where it's actually stated. For bombs away and the marked feat you don't have to win the battle.
  • Options

I was talking about galactic challenges there you need to win for every feat, in conquest you only need to win battles in the feats where it's actually stated. For bombs away and the marked feat you don't have to win the battle.

That's not true. Sector 4 Opportunistic Advance you must win even though it isn't stated. I ran my bugs and lost count of out-of-turn attacks at 48. You only need 30. I wasn't given the feat. They should give us our crystals back trying to do something that should be possible the way they state it.