Wat Shards in Shipments

Prev1
How long will Wat shards be available for sale in the weekly shipments?
Can I expect this to be permanent?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7326 posts Moderator
    Options
    Likely not permanent.

It may be two weeks.
  • mariogsh
    791 posts Member
    Options
    Omg, I never usually check weekly shipments more than the shards I buy for credits for SSC

But thank god I found this thread

Buying those Wat shards right now
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Likely not permanent.

It may be two weeks.

:(
  • el_mago
    753 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Omg, I never usually check weekly shipments more than the shards I buy for credits for SSC

But thank god I found this thread

Buying those Wat shards right now

Same here!

Now when will those KAM shards be there? 😉🤔
    Post edited by el_mago on
  • Options
    When he's required for a GL.
  • Options
    Likely not permanent.

It may be two weeks.
    I really hope it's two weeks. I need 3 more shards for 7* and JMK.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Back in MY day we had to EARN those wat shards!!1!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Back in MY day we had to EARN those wat shards!!1!

Haha so true
  • Options
    Had no idea he was available there.
    Thanks OP.
  • Options
    Also Hoda & Wampa are there. It’s a bring your special friend to school day but everyone forgot to invite KAM :)
  • Options
    Think they’ll do KAM too? For like 32 weeks?
  • Options
    Maybe they’ll do a guest appearance for KAM, 330 shards for 1 crystal. The forums would be on fire with angry people :D
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Maybe they’ll do a guest appearance for KAM, 330 shards for 1 crystal. The forums would be on fire with angry people :D
    It already is on fire with angry people who are months away from getting a character that was released 1.5 years ago.
  • Options
    Thanks OP, I had completely missed them! just bought them up now. Nice
  • Options
    Still on this week. I really hope they will stay permanently
  • Options
    I like it less and less that nowadays, instead of working hard on your squads and finding a good guild, you can just open your wallet and get the same things.
  • Options
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »
    I like it less and less that nowadays, instead of working hard on your squads and finding a good guild, you can just open your wallet and get the same things.

Too bad. Working on improving characters in general needs to be easier. There is arguably a better way of doing it than selling them, but even that is an improvement over how it was.

Obtaining wat shards by beating the mission in DS TB was bad?
  • Options

I don't know, I don't really see how this is any different than other characters becoming easier to get as time goes on. You could say the same about the Chewbacca event and complain that instead of working hard on gearing Bossk/Dengar, newer players can now just take in Greef and Mando to get the event done at lower gear. Or how the Padme event became easier to do after Jango got the Separatist tag and Geos got their rework. Characters just become easier to get as the game gets older, that's not exactly something new. I will say that making Wat purchasable with crystals was surprising to me since I wasn't expecting anything like this for at least another year or so. But also, the weekly shipments change every two weeks so there's no guarantee that he'll still be in there after next week, and in that case it'll be back to only being able to get him from beating the special mission in TB
  • Options

Its not opening up your wallet, just your crystal stash. I'm basically FTP - I earn crystals from arenas (which i get to the top of by working hard on my squads), then use them to obtain what I need. whats the difference in using crystals for energy refreshes, gear or shards? its all the same. Especially with WAT. My guild is a bunch of friends, so not exactly high powered, and we're all still in the process of maxing WAT. This helps
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Wat is back in Shipments this week as well. Wonder how long they intend to keep him there.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Yado101
    144 posts Member
    Options
    I’m surprised Hoda and Wampa are still exclusively in the GET store. There both 4-5 years old!!! I hadn’t used either one for much since the JKR meta died but Hoda is useful again with JML. Poor old Wampa is still on the bench though. Seeing those Wat shards in shipments is just another way for CG to make money. Everything will be back to normal soon.

They’re in these weekly shipments
  • Stiehl
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Likely not permanent.

It may be two weeks.

Is this still the expectation? Trying to make plans
  • Options
    When they drop the next TB we should get Wat and KAM for GET3 in the Guild Events store.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    Options
    I think they will stay until they announce next gl then the focus will be on the next toons they want you to buy
  • Options
    Wish I could buy ROLO shards with crystals.
  • Piewalker
    200 posts Member
    Options
    Likely not permanent.

It may be two weeks.

or maybe longer. 😁

• mariogsh
    791 posts Member
    Options
    Piewalker wrote: »