Problem with Baze / Chirrut portrait feat

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Why am I not surprised anymore.. One job guys, one job
    #JediFactionRework2018
  • Options
    vcbfftdtcwgq.jpg

I used Mothma Biggs Chirrut. No feat awarded. Then I check the forums. It's too late now.

Please devs, correct this please. Many of us pulled Mothma from defense, used suboptimal offense with Chirrut or Baze and missed out.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't work for me either. Used Chirru only because I don't even have Baze unlocked.
  • Stokat
    832 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I didn’t get it either, used baze in a GA fight just now (and won) and didn’t get the feat
  • Options
    Just used Chirrut and didn't get it. I read the description several times to make sure before the fight, it says Baze "OR" Chirrut. I used him with JML, so would have been easy to put in Baze as well...
  • Stokat
    832 posts Member
    Options
    JayChey wrote: »
    Just used Chirrut and didn't get it. I read the description several times to make sure before the fight, it says Baze "OR" Chirrut. I used him with JML, so would have been easy to put in Baze as well...

Yeah same here. Could have used both but since the description clearly says “or” I didn’t. I wanted to see how high I could place in the final ranking so feels dumb to lose point because the feat description is wrong.
  • Options
    It need Chirrut or Baze to defeat the enemy? Not just use them?
  • Options
    Stokat wrote: »
    Yeah same here. Could have used both but since the description clearly says “or” I didn’t. I wanted to see how high I could place in the final ranking so feels dumb to lose point because the feat description is wrong.

Yep, haven't lost once, did all feats so far and could get a nice score as well.

• Options
    Is anyone really surprised here?
  • Options
    I've done it with Mon Mothma, Chirrut and Baze and it worked, looks like you need to use both of them

I used the above team also,got the picture but no title “guardian of the wills” probably means the same feat has to be done twice 🤔
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This has been flagged for the team, but please make sure to add to or make a report at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>