What Should Be Added To The Store?

jackpot_ftw
2 posts Member
edited June 2021
Hey y’all!

I wanted to write this out because I’ve had a few things on my mind that would be more of a conventional thing.

First to the store, I’d like to add bulk purchasing of Bronzium Data Packs. This honestly is just a waste of time going back and forth and pressing purchase pack a bunch of times with 10K ally points. There’s just no need to see every single individual thing I get. I was thinking of something like when you use your multi-sim tickets on events.

Second, just Bronzium Data Packs are boring. I don’t feel like its a lot of variety and it makes Ally Points almost obsolete. I’m also not one to spend money on mobile games, so it’s one of the few things I will purchase. Also, it’d give players more of something to work for.

Hope you guys think this would improve the game. I think it’d enhance how I’d feel about it. It’s not anything big but it would really make a difference.

Replies

• Options
    Bronzium data packs may be boring, but for a player with a full roster they are a valuable source of shard shop income. They are far from obsolete.
  • Options
    Yes, bulk purchasing Bronzium packs is good. I do want that.

For your second point, do you mean that you think we should have other options for Ally Points besides the Bronziums?
  • Options
    I agree, there should be a buy ten and a buy one hundred button. For some people who have an incredible amount of energy, and can make tons of ally points at once, they don't want to click the buy 10 packs 20 times. Instead they can click the buy 100 packs two times.
  • Options
    We should, such as : for 10,000 ally points you can now buy : 25 crystals. I play a ftp game and my main source of crystals are from arena. It would be fun to cash in my many ally points for a couple more crystals.
  • jackpot_ftw
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options

For your second point, do you mean that you think we should have other options for Ally Points besides the Bronziums?

Precisely, it’s a bit boring to keep getting 600 credits.
  • Options
    We should, such as : for 10,000 ally points you can now buy : 25 crystals. I play a ftp game and my main source of crystals are from arena. It would be fun to cash in my many ally points for a couple more crystals.
    I think this would actually be an excellent idea. There’s plenty that could be added, it’s just a matter of if they do and what they do.