always has been
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Ponnek
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    german translation (like many others I guess) is garbage

always has been

So what is the english version...probably Biggs? I mean sure, thats a common translation mistake to translate Biggs Darklighter with Commander Luke Skywalker :D
  • Options
    1jfrsoa7o4u6.png
  • Options
    slygd361wyz5.jpeg
    I wouldn’t trust the “or” if I were you.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Ponnek wrote: »

always has been

So what is the english version...probably Biggs? I mean sure, thats a common translation mistake to translate Biggs Darklighter with Commander Luke Skywalker :D

Nah, the glorious german translator managed to translate "win a grand arena battle with.." into "gewinne einen flotten-arena-kampf mit..." ("win a fleet arena battle with..."). I really don't know if it is a completely incompetent person or a program that somehow is able to mistranslate "grand arena" with "fleet".
    ok49q8uqm1p3.png
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    slygd361wyz5.jpeg

@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI Could we please get a clarification here - is it "CLS or Wedge" or is it "CLS and Wedge"?
  • Ponnek
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Ponnek wrote: »

always has been

Nah, the glorious german translator managed to translate "win a grand arena battle with.." into "gewinne einen flotten-arena-kampf mit..." ("win a fleet arena battle with..."). I really don't know if it is a completely incompetent person or a program that somehow is able to mistranslate "grand arena" with "fleet".
    ok49q8uqm1p3.png

Ah ok..I thought the name was falsely translated...but it's the arena/grand arena..so everyone should use CLS ;)
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    slygd361wyz5.jpeg

@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI Could we please get a clarification here - is it "CLS or Wedge" or is it "CLS and Wedge"?
    Newsletter also suggests that only one of them is needed.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    slygd361wyz5.jpeg

Newsletter also suggests that only one of them is needed.
    And you are willing to trust the CG Text Monkeys on the basis they couldn't possibly get it wrong twice? ;)
  • Options
    I typically put cls,c3 and 3pac in defense. Then use a wedge lead for han and chewie. So i will be able to tell you tomorrow of its done or both