New gameplay suggestion

SemperRabbit
48 posts Member
edited April 2016
How simple would it be to create a practice area? They could use most of the same code as Arena, but add sliders to adjust the level and stars of randomly generated enemy teams. It would still have the refresh button so you can get different enemies. Make the tries unlimited and no rewards, and it would not only add unlimited gameplay to the table, but meta would change much more rapidly as people could take the time out to test new synergies without wasting arena attempts or worry about losing too much health before the next battle in GW. Right now, the only opportunity I take to test new synergies is the last battle of GW.

Replies

• Waz675
    193 posts Member
    Options
    It's been mentioned many times, probably the biggest thing going against this from history is there's no financial incentive for doing this. Also, there are cons that could be perceived from cg + ea. The more people practice, the better they get so need less crystals in arena to move up ranks possibly and also less chance of losing gw from said improved skills / knowledge of team synergies etc.

I'd love to be proven wrong but pure financial reasons seem to be the driving force for anything done in this game.
  • Options
    I agree with the financial disadvantage reasons you brought up, but one of the biggest complaints from most people has been the lack of new content. This would be a source of infinite content, and once again, testing new synergies, it could allow faster changes in the meta, also preventing the game from being boring. Would they want to make more money from the same sized user base, or have a smaller user base from which to make money, after becoming bored and leaving the game?