Chirrut Imwe and Baze Malbu Feat. This is outrageous.

ArdenAskellan
18 posts Member
edited June 2021
I knew about the feat not working as described so I didn't get a win with just Chirrut. I don't have Baze unlocked.
CG should have announced what they were going to do while the feat was still running. Extend it if they needed more time. Now the only fair option is to award it to everyone.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Shadow1989
    130 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Happened to me too… it is annoying…
  • Options
    I knew about the feat not working as described so I didn't get a win with just Chirrut. I don't have Baze unlocked.
    CG should have announced what they were going to do while the feat was still running. Extend it if they needed more time. Now the only fair option is to award it to everyone.

Um, they did. If you used either of them for a winning battle you'll get the feat and points for it before the GAC round is over.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Um, they did. If you used either of them for a winning battle you'll get the feat and points for it before the GAC round is over.
    We didn't know that was gonna happen while the feat was still active.

• Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options

They said they will rerun this season again in the near future so you’ll be able to complete this feat soon enough
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

They said they will rerun this season again in the near future so you’ll be able to complete this feat soon enough
    That's better than nothing but we still lost out on currency.