Suggestions

I have been playing for years and I have a couple of suggestions of pain points that could easily be fixed up.
1. Simming of all fully completed events should be enabled, it is annoying and silly to have to redo Events over and over which are trivial. You should be able to sim all completed events with one button.
2. 8 Element Events Hurt- they use way too much time, slogging thru easy enemies to get to the actual challenges. They should be 4 max, just keep 1,4, and 8 and some other 1.
3. Training Droids (and Ship Enhancements Droids) are a old and out dated mechanic. They are irrelevant to established players and they slow down brand new players. Why would you want to slow down new players, I think you would like to encourage them, help them get started quickly. Just ditch this mechanic entirely. Replace the events with useful events.
4. Challenges need rework. They should deliver a random selection of actually useful gear. Right now only the Strength Challenges seem to matter, the rest give the same useless gear which we have thousands of. Why are they required to complete to get the daily bonus? What does this add to the game?
5. Daily login rewards of 20k credits? Might as well be nothing, make this a useful amount to new players at least, at least 10 times as much.
Well those are my suggestions/requests of 5 things which are easily changed without destroying balance, yet would streamline things and make them a bit more interesting, Thanks for anyone reading all the way to here:)

Replies

• Options
    Hi. I agree, a fight of eight rounds is too much, even four is a high number but aceptable.
  • Options
    1. Definitely

2. I think the idea is to give a couple of rounds to reset cooldowns between hard rounds. Anyway, if number 1 is addressed, I don't see this as an issue. The real issue is on assualt battle day, having to auto all the difficulties. If I could sim all the ones I 3 starred or only have to beat the hardest one I can for the rewards, this becomes a non issue.

3. Not really an issue with one button sim of challenges. Yeah we need better gear but the lesser gear isn't completely useless either, it is used for relic materials.

4. I agree adding a tier with useful gear is an option to address the gear crunch. Though I favor the doubling the drop rates like they did with shards. I doubt we'll get both.

5. It adds up. Obviously more is better but credits aren't a longterm bottleneck anyway.