Ship squad selection

DARTH_VADER_NB_1
2 posts Member
edited June 2021
This is my first message here. I lost my GA match because of fish face fleet got auto selected and I had my first order ships when I went into battle. How hard can it be too fix loadouts on ships?!?! Got so upset this time it made my blood Boil. I'm spending money on the game and have been playing from the beginning, just fix it.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    You weren't paying attention. It isn't their fault. Being able to make fleet loadouts would be nice, but it won't help you if you don't pay attention to what you select.
    3v3 FTW
  • DARTH_VADER_NB_1
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I don't really care, i have never made a mistake with characters, either fix loadouts and show more passion for ships or just scrap all ships.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    You weren't paying attention. It isn't their fault. Being able to make fleet loadouts would be nice, but it won't help you if you don't pay attention to what you select.
    While it was indeed the OP's fault for not noticing, the auto-fill is obnoxiously dumb to the point of inviting players to make mistakes like this.

In the continued absence of fleet loadouts it would be better if the game auto-populated nothing at all, forcing the player to pick both the capital ship and accompanying fighters.