Gor Koresh Kit Idea 2.0

Xcien
2436 posts Member
Here is the kit idea for Gor Koresh, which I had made some time ago, and recently decided to make a new version of it. So here it is, and I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for evaluating.

7uop2mp1d2hb.png

Unit Name: Gor Koresh
Tags: Dark Side, Support (TAC), Leader, Scoundrel
Description: Evasive Scoundrel Support that supports its allies while staying out of sight.
Relic: Blaster Pistol

Basic: Gambling Shot (Omega):
Deal special damage to target enemy. If they are the weakest enemy, attack again and dispel their buffs.
Animation: Gor Koresh pulls out his blaster and fires at target enemy.
Special: So I've Heard (Cooldown 3) (Omega):
Deal special damage to target enemy and call all Scoundrel allies to assist, dealing 20% less damage. If all allies are Scoundrels, then there is no damage penalty, and all Scoundrel allies gain Offense Up for 2 turns.
Animation: Gor Koresh fires at target enemy, and calls all Scoundrel allies to assist.
Leader: Enjoy the Entertainment (Omega):
All allies gain +25% Critical Chance and +20% Critical Damage. Whenever an ally scores a Critical Hit, they gain 10% Turn Meter, and inflict a Damage Over Time effect on the target enemy, which cannot be resisted. The Turn Meter gain is increased to 20% for Scoundrel allies.
Unique: Abyssian Gangster (Zeta):
Gor Koresh has +15% Evasion for each Scoundrel ally, and gains 20% Turn Meter and recovers 10% Health each time he evades an attack. Whenever Gor Koresh falls below 50% Health, he gains Stealth for 2 turns, which cannot be prevented.
-Zeta: While Gor Koresh is active, all Scoundrel allies deal 20% more damage. The first time that Gor is defeated, he revives at 100% Health and inflicts Marked on a random Scoundrel ally, which cannot be prevented.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.