JMK mirror - JMK not activating his ult

Legend91
2441 posts Member
edited June 2021
@CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI

Not sure what's going on here but for some reason my JMK won't activate his ultimate in a JMK mirror match. Just wanted to see how my lineup would do against a different JMK lineup so I sent them in and let the AI play on auto.

Lineups:

- JMK, GK, KAM, GAS, Ahsoka (enemy)
- JMK, GK, GAS, Ahsoka, C3PO (me)

Enemy went first thx to the +30 speed from KAM and therefor was the first one to go into ult.
Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg

Replies

• Options
    Did your JMK have his ult charge at 100%?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Did your JMK have his ult charge at 100%?

In that first test I was still at 50+% when the enemy JMK went into his 100% charged ult and my JMK didn't use his ult (at 50%). Then when he charged up to 100% he still didn't go into ult and refused to do so for like 2-3 turns.
    I just did a second test battle and after the enemy JMK went into his 100% ult my JMK (sitting at 88+% ult charge) didn't activate his ult but went into the ult on his next turn (at 100% charge).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N-P6E04uGc
  • Options
    Hmm dunno what’s with your first battle but I believe JMK is supposed to automatically pop his ult at 100% on auto right when he’s able to
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Hmm dunno what’s with your first battle but I believe JMK is supposed to automatically pop his ult at 100% on auto right when he’s able to

Besides the weird situation of test #1 of him not activating his ult at all I was under the assumption that the AI would always activate the ult as soon as possible so usually at the lower threshold (50%) just like SLKR.
  • Options
    CG might’ve altered with the AI for Kenobi so he’ll only go into ult once he reaches 100% charge