Overall Progress

BumbleB
22 posts Member
edited June 2021
The overall progress should somehow be faster... How about a 100% drop chance for items/shards you are searching for??
(currently it's around 25%)

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Unfortunately that specific example will not happen.

They already set the shard double after 1 year to help speed things up.

We are still waiting on any gear economy changes, but each new game mode we get does offer more rewards too.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    We are still waiting on any gear economy changes, but each new game mode we get does offer more rewards too.

I thought the gear economy changes already happened, still happening (GC / Conquest)
  • Options
    If you buy shards and gear with currencies and crystals, they have 100% drop rate.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    If you buy shards and gear with currencies and crystals, they have 100% drop rate.

But customer service exists, which implies otherwise.

They're worth calling, by the way. I spend hours on the phone chatting with them about all sorts of stuff, like the weather and my favorite colors.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I thought the gear economy changes already happened, still happening (GC / Conquest)

As I said any new game mode does add to our gear income, but that is not a "change to the gear economy".