Savage oppress

Milla2244
6 posts Member
edited July 2021
I fought a team that had savage oppress and it took FOREVER TO KILL HIM. I was thinking of doing a zeta on mine but because zetas are so rare I wanted to make sure it was worth it. Has anyone ever had him with zeta and if so was doing the zeta really worth it for a sith team.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Milla2244 wrote: »
    I fought a team that had savage oppress and it took FOREVER TO KILL HIM. I was thinking of doing a zeta on mine but because zetas are so rare I wanted to make sure it was worth it. Has anyone ever had him with zeta and if so was doing the zeta really worth it for a sith team.

When zetas were new, yes, it was worth it. Now? No, not really. Anything that gives healing immunity puts him on the floor very fast.

Putting a zeta on him now would help a little bit in the very short term, but this is a long term game so there's probably someone better to put it on.

THAT SAID, if you like Savage Opress as a character, do it! The game is about fun, and if fun to you is working on characters you like then get it on! But if you're looking for characters that are effective for a long time...... There are better options.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    I won’t do it. Like you said, early game Zetas are rare resources. Don’t waste them. There are much more powerful zeta abilities. Later in game zetas are more affordable but still I won’t recommend to put zetas on mediocre toons. That will only bloat up your roster. SAVAGE (at the moment) is not needed for anything ingame.
  • Options
    I have an r3 Savage that is... useful at times but not exactly great. If you've got 10 zetas saved and want to play around go for it, but based on the way the question was asked I'm willing to bet you've got 35 potential zetas you could put down that would be far better
  • Options
    Fun assignment that would take a while rank all the Zetas in the game 1-100 we can eliminate all GL zetas and focus on the rest of the toons you could also make 2 separate rankings leader ability vs unique/ability
  • Options
    Super helpful guys thanks so much