Daka heals with ability blocked

Timitock
2844 posts Member
edited April 2016
In arena, Just now, my Lumi Force Pushed their Daka. It hit, and the Ability block stuck.

Daka went next, and proceeded to use her heal/rez, despite being Ability Blocked.

Insult to injury: she rezzed Rey with it.

Their team was Dooku (L), Daka, Lumi, Sid, and Rey.
My team was QGJ(L), Yoda, Ahsoka, Lumi, Eeth.

Post edited by warmonkey1024 on

Replies

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    I have seen some crazy things in the arena lately. RG's taunt was ignored. In GW as well, RG's taunt was ignored. Luminara going 2 times in a row in arena and other stuff. Very strange this didn't happen before the update.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    You know, come to think of it, my Yoda went twice in a row, as well.

They broke something.

I think I dismissed similar claims earlier in the day as rubbish.

I was wrong and apologize for my arrogance.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Eeth Koth just used his basic against a Battle Droid.

No Defense Down was applied, no Resist message, Droid was still alive.

Something is horribly wrong.
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    I have seen some crazy things in the arena lately. RG's taunt was ignored. In GW as well, RG's taunt was ignored. Luminara going 2 times in a row in arena and other stuff. Very strange this didn't happen before the update.

Thought it was just me seeing toons going twice in a row for no apparent reason.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Can we determine its scope?

1. Out of order attacks
    2. Using abilities though a block.
    3. Seems to affect multiple toons
    4. Is happening under player control

Any other info that we can report to the Devs?
    Could this be causing odd dodges as well?
    We are sure this happened with the level 80 patch?
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Overnight bump
  • Options

I've witnessed the RG taunt ignoring bug myself, twice IIRC. Enemy goes after my EK and Sidious instead of obviously taunting RG who was obviously taunting before they moved.
  • Options
    FOTP and Dooku still attack three times when it should be two. Characters dodge the attack butt stuns and all debuffs still aply.
  • Options
    I've seen enemy Lumi attack twice in a row, but only once. Yesterday, my 7* Dooku went head to head against 6* Dooku in gw (same gear level). Mine lost because enemy Dooku counter attacked plus bonus, then attacked plus bonus, then attacked again plus bonus. So, 6 attacks in a row. I've never seen a toon use an ability while blocked.

Regardless of free bonus attacks, ability use when blocked, Dooku attacks, Yoda free attacks, and more, I still only get mad when a stunned toon dodges. For serious yo, fix that.
  • Options
    Oh, and they still haven't fixed FoTP's double tap. I don't face him much, but mine gets off a triple tap nearly once a day. Lifesaver in GW. Feels a bit cheaty in arena.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    These claims are becoming more common.
    This is a big bug.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    characters have been having double turns for a long long time! This isn't something new.. it's been happening for the past five months...

The most frequent and earliest offender I seen was Sidious.. where several characters would be at 100% turn meter. Sidious would attack and defeat someone. then he would take a second turn immediately before anyone else who was already at 100% turn meter makes an action..

Upon spotting this... noticed other characters that gain less than 100% turn meter from whatever effect also had this happen too.. The issue is there seems to be no consistency over when or why it happens.

Like I said this has happened over the past five months.. it's nothing new! If you dig through some of my posts that were in the bugs forum, you'll see it mentioned several months ago!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Sid gets TM when people die.
    Those extra turns are likely explained by this fact.

The bug I am talking about is new, and will be obviously unexplainable, and could be any of a list of things, not just extra turns.
  • Waz675
    193 posts Member
    Options
    My FOTP literally triple tapped to kill qgj, lumi had a turn, FOTP went next (no debuffs, speed Downs on anyone) again to triple tap kill sid. That made that gw node a win without having to think lol
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    The triple hit may be this bug, but may be an older one.

FOTP attacking twice in 3 turns is probably the bug I have witnessed.
  • Options
    I'm reading all your guyses posts and you need to learn the characters because almost every one of them has a chance to do what you're saying is happening and it's normal
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Darthbane wrote: »
    I'm reading all your guyses posts and you need to learn the characters because almost every one of them has a chance to do what you're saying is happening and it's normal

Really? What Ability does Yoda have that allows him to attack twice in a row?
    What Ability lets Daka heal while Ability Blocked?
    What ability allows a character to bypass a taunt?
    What ability allows you to hit someone without taking an action?

I know there is a bug.
    I am trying to pin it down so I can report it.
    Some instances can be explained by abilities, and this is what I am trying to filter out.
    Telling me or anyone else "lrn2play" is ignorant and lends nothing to the discussion.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I think Yoda can attack twice in a row if he steals TM (but i am not sure). Sidious can go multiple turns too because he gains TM, that's not a bug. Daka healing while ability blocked is a bug. Luminara going twice in a row is a bug. People attacking other than RG while RG has taunt up is also a bug.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    None of Yodas abilities grant more than 30% turn meter.
    Going twice in a row means + 100% TM, and is not possible unless bugged.

I already said that Sid may not be buggy, but at this point we cant rule it out without more careful observation.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    We have a report of Savage's Overpower skill adding life instead of removing.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Another bug: My 142 Poggle went BEFORE my 149 speed GS. Okay so it's madness right now. Absolute madness! EDIT: nevermind, forgot about Phasma she must have slowed me. That *****! Sorry false alarm!
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Another bug: My 142 Poggle went BEFORE my 149 speed GS. Okay so it's madness right now. Absolute madness!

Nothing affecting your speed on the board?
  • Arijit
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Poggle has the turn meter increase upon evading an attack, so do not attack him round 1.
  • Options
    Hi there,

I have moved your post to the bugs and issues section so the developers can see this post. I left an active link to your post in general discussion so people can be redirected here.

Warmonkey
  • Lirg
    170 posts Member
    Options
    I think we can rule out Yoda for now. There are several instances when yoda can attack twice. Let's set up a 1v1 situation when the opposing hero, who is slower in speed compared to yoda, attacks and is at 20% turn meter. When it is now Yoda's turn to act he can use ataru which can strip opposing hero 25% turn meter or unstoppable force which can strip 40% turn meter. Next turn to act will be yoda due to higher speed.

Another is if the opposing hero is at 100% turn meter, and yoda is at 99%. Given that with qgj leadership, no other hero can surpass yoda in speed.

these are the best explanations I can give regarding yoda attacking twice in a row.
  • trellent
    168 posts Member
    Options
    I had an arena match where I was trying to kill IG-88 before his turn, but he dodged the killing blow. He used his AoE and ability blocked my Lumi. Everyone was damaged but I couldn't heal. On that turn the enemy Sid stuck healing immunity on her. I was going to use her heal the next turn because most of my characters needed it. I couldn't use it because it was in cooldown despite never being used in that battle.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Lirg wrote: »
    I think we can rule out Yoda for now. There are several instances when yoda can attack twice. Let's set up a 1v1 situation when the opposing hero, who is slower in speed compared to yoda, attacks and is at 20% turn meter. When it is now Yoda's turn to act he can use ataru which can strip opposing hero 25% turn meter or unstoppable force which can strip 40% turn meter. Next turn to act will be yoda due to higher speed.

Another is if the opposing hero is at 100% turn meter, and yoda is at 99%. Given that with qgj leadership, no other hero can surpass yoda in speed.

these are the best explanations I can give regarding yoda attacking twice in a row.

Except he wasnt alone, and I didnt tell him to attack, and there was no bonus attack.
    Your scenario assumes I gave him two different attack commands.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    I had a opponents Sid attack Lumi 4 straight times.

I had Lumi left at full health, they had Phas in the red and Sid in the yellow, I get that Sid attacked after Phas then his turn........but why the other 2? No one died so he couldnt get TM bumped up.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Sid gets TM when people die.
    Those extra turns are likely explained by this fact.

The bug I am talking about is new, and will be obviously unexplainable, and could be any of a list of things, not just extra turns.

Sid does NOT gain 100% turn meter when someone dies! its like 40% or something... with that in mind.. you will occasionally notice him without any assister (e.g. phasma, QGJ, aalya, etc) attack twice in a row... most of the time after killing someone but occasionally without even defeating anyone.. And this is when someone else on the field is already at 100% turn meter when sid takes his first attack.

Like I stated this bug has been around for a very long time.. Sid is the most frequent offender. Yoda does it too with his battle meditation which also DOES NOT give him 100% turn meter! Even with other characters faster than him. he will take two actions.. In fact pretty much any character that can gain turn meter as a result of some action or condition will occasionally take two actions right after it's first one even though there is other characters already at 100% turn meter!

Aside that there is a lot broken in this last patch

I seen things act like they been ability blocked when they have resisted the effect. I seen Kylo Ren even use his AOE abilities whilst ability blocked.
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    My bugs observed so far when there has been no apparent reason.
    Mace going twice
    Sid going twice
    Rey going twice
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384