Finalizer Farm Question

Qweryt
1 posts Member
edited July 2021
Just a short question here but why isn’t the Finalizer on a more regulated farming cycle? Surely it should be on a weekly or biweekly basis rather than the month cycle it’s on right now? If it was every other Sunday I know for sure I’d spend money to do it but now I’m put off by the month of waiting I have now. It’s just disappointing.

I’ve just finished an 8/9 month grind of hoarding gear and crystals etc for SLKR and now I face ANOTHER 3-4 months of Finalizer farming. I mean the ship isn’t even that good I see no one in my shard from 1-50 using it and the few times I’ve seen it used it barely dents the meta defensively.

Just hoping other people feel my sentiment - I’ve farmed for months to get kylos command shuttle and hounds tooth to 7* and now I have MORE waiting.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Salv
    28 posts Member
    Options
    It is biweekly - there are always 2 events per month - at the beginning and at the end.
  • Qweryt
    1 posts Member
    Options
    @Salv That’s not what I mean - currently we have two event in a week and then a 28 day break - if it was every other Sunday or every Sunday then it wouldn’t be as long a wait in the long run. Point is it’s on too long a rotation for a too outdated ship
  • Ryconnan
    168 posts Member
    Options
    I would suggest that it is currently on an increased monthly rate.

Twice a month is more than the starting capital ships which run once a month.

Rather than increase it further it seems more likely it may be moved to once a month instead.

I may be wrong of course but It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if this is what happens.
  • Options
    I have a better idea. Put it, the Raddus, and the other missions in the Journey Guide like they did with the Chimera