Arena sucks again

is this really the intend of JMK ?
SLKR, SEE and weaker JMK are not able to pull of a victory here
Yes Yes.. i tried the Wat stuff ... doesnt work.. slow Kenobi stays DMG immun to Ult and then gets DMG immun again... super fun !

have no Rey or JML... dunno if theyre better

but JMK is no fun if you got the wrong Legends...

its the devalue of the first 4 GLs and i hope they fix that somehow... if cat really adds a lot to JMK i think everyone wilthout JMK will be in a bad spot again..

if this is really CGs way again ? Have the Whales won again ?
pls fix it to a acceptable and balanced level...

Replies

• Options
    “Devalues the first 4 GLs” (although I’m guessing about 2 of them)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to simply point out that if whales were never given an advantage there would never be a reason to whale.....and that would be a horrible business model.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    People that can't beat the newest toon (even when it's beatable) make me super happy. Whole point of getting the newest stuff the fastest is to not have to climb the longest.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    We have a few jmks in our shard. I've only fought one of them since the others are usually still low enough to go around and I usually have to refresh once on my climb anyway so I usually play it safe and take the easy wins since I have excess battles anyway.

The one at the top (the one with the best mods in my shard) is beatable but not easy with see. I probably win about 40% of the time. There's also a Rey team that has a payout between mine and his so usually I'm already in first but occasionally in 2nd. So it looks like Rey can also win fairly reliably too.

This is far from broken. Though I'm not a huge fan of the permanent taunt Gk gets. I think the team would still be good enough without that unintended interaction.

I expect the new GL to perform like this. If he was an easy target in arena, then there would be little point in getting him. As someone else mentioned, power creep is part of the business model. It always has been.

I'm no whale but I am working towards jmk since I know that the see and jml will not be arena viable forever. Based on slkr and Rey being even older characters, they will also likely not be arena viable either. I skipped them altogether since I don't have the resources to gear everyone and at this point I probably won't ever go back and get them.

Part of that is dislike of the sequels but it's also the reality of the game that you may have to skip things if you're ftp.
  • Options
    If this is really the case, arena is better again. It was high time to dethrone the people unlocking one or two DS GLs at 5-6m and climbing easily after neglecting any other meta for the past years.
  • Options
    I have never lost to JMK with SEE
    Half the time, I click auto...

Git gud
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    vcue70ih4e7n.jpeg
    w2qkfynz89vq.png
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Non ultimate though.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Non ultimate though.
    Haven't used mine either.

6c4h04nalfa8.jpeg
    y0q5e4q1e2bu.png
    It's not my fault that my enemies don't have maxed out teams.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    197acw4q76ki.jpeg
    446rwizczw0c.png
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Kisakee wrote: »

True, but you can just not post things that aren't relevant. :smiley:
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Such a comment from YOU? You're the literal epitome of 'irrelevant posts'!
    And in case you've missed it there is a "highend" team in the last screenshots.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

Such a comment from YOU? You're the literal epitome of 'irrelevant posts'!
    And in case you've missed it there is a "highend" team in the last screenshots.

Point stands. Have a great day my good friend.
  • Options
    Arena shards will be pure JMK inside of a month.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Dkfusion wrote: »

Fingers crossed, but I doubt it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Fingers crossed, but I doubt it.

We can see how CAT will effect things, but they are not likely to completely push everyone out. The fact that needing both will also make it too small a subset of players to really take over "everywhere"
  • Options
    Does anyone know how to switch arenas server?
  • Malakas
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Use GAS (until CAT anyway). Or padme. JMK is ironically strong on defense vs GLs, but weak on Defense against several old metas.

Kill ahsoka (shes providing healing, ult, damage, and calling more assists, which is reducing cooldowns)

Bring ability block or buff immunity. or daze.

• CamaroAMF
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    JuanLuis wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to switch arenas server?

You can’t.