Missing CAT Shards

AngelVazzana
541 posts Member
edited July 2021
Hi I was doing my conquest this morning and made it to the wandering trader. I bought my 5 CAT shards and then noticed something off. It shows I have 220/330 and I knew that I still needed to buy the next 15 from the other wandering traders in the other tiers once I reach them. Then I went to the prize box to make sure my math was correct and seen that it was 90 shards once I max out my rewards again. Adding everything together that puts me at 325/330 shards. I thought after 3 months of maxing the rewards and buying from the wandering trader that we was supposed to unlock her fully or am I mistaken @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI ? Please let me know because from watching all the videos and from reading all the posts on here I’m missing 5 shards and don’t know why. Also to help with any confusion I bought all shards from the past that was available and have maxed my rewards since the start of conquest so I haven’t missed anything. I’d appreciate the help on this because I worked really hard on unlocking JMK and will hopefully have KAM 7* this month if all goes well so I need her for my team. Thank you in advance
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    She's not a jedi so will cause kams unique to not trigger they won't be in the same team
  • Options
    I see two possibilities here:

- You missed one wandering trader in previous conquests
    - You didn't receive or forgot to claim the 5 shards CG send us. This happened because the cost of CAT shards were wrong in the first conquest she appeared. If you haven't saved 50 conquest tokens before that conquest start you only could buy 15 shards instead of 20 shards.
  • Options
    panetone wrote: »
    I see two possibilities here:

- You missed one wandering trader in previous conquests
    - You didn't receive or forgot to claim the 5 shards CG send us. This happened because the cost of CAT shards were wrong in the first conquest she appeared. If you haven't saved 50 conquest tokens before that conquest start you only could buy 15 shards instead of 20 shards.

No like I stated above I didn’t miss buying any shards they can easily check that from my account. On them gifting us 5 shards that is exactly what I think has happened because I never received them. I remember now after you stated that above about us supposed to be getting them but I never received a in game message to collect them. Trust me I play everyday and I’m always checking my inbox. That has to be it thank you.

@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI is there anyway you could send me those 5 shards? You are more then welcome to check my account. It will easily show that I’ve bought all the shards from the wandering trader and received max rewards from day one of conquest.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You can open a ticket through the in game help button, and they should be able to tell you if you recieved those rewards and possibly sort this out you can also send CG_Doja_Fett a message with the open ticket number and see if he can help, but you need to work with EA Help, as Doja cannot do this himself.
This discussion has been closed.